Groups
    EXPIRED

What's your favourite Revel?

I'm asking because I'm sitting with my hand in a big grab bag of them shovelling them in 10 at a time. I love the galaxy counter ones (remember them?)

26 Comments

toffee

jonnyq;8240852

coffee :-D

they got rid of it didnt they?

only flavour I didnt like

cant stand the coffe one !!! I play revel roulette with the kids to see who gets the coffee one :-D

rubbing my hands together until they get sweaty

Toffee. Bring back the peanut one,prefer peanut over raisen. I'm sure there was a limited edition strawberry one a bit back.

Malteser one, in fact it's just better buying a bag of Maltesers.

I like the galaxy ones...

They got rid of the peanut....for allergy sufferers, its like playing russion roulette!

Original Poster

numptyj;8240870

they got rid of it didnt they?only flavour I didnt like

No they're still there - just had a few

kaks26;8240922

No they're still there - just had a few

hmmm

by above comments it looks like peanut was taken out then

could have sworn coffee did...or maybe for a limited time?

Original Poster

numptyj;8240930

hmmmby above comments it looks like peanut was taken out thencould have … hmmmby above comments it looks like peanut was taken out thencould have sworn coffee did...or maybe for a limited time?

Not sure numptyj - haven't had them for a while. They're not even mine they're my OH who got them for his birthday. Will have to buy another bag tomorrow before he notices! :oops:

Coffee

Banned

i love all of them! including the raisins!

they should do a mint one!

coffee
    although theyr all yummy, like the toffee the least

Orange................... yummy

I'm looking forward to the galaxy counter ones being released in other stores, as it was on here a few weeks back Asda were selling them with a general release in April. I love the counter ones. yummy.

What are the galaxy ones? Coffee all the way...! Yum!

numptyj on coffee revel

they got rid of it didnt they?only flavour I didnt like

Aww man, that was the only flavour I really enjoyed. Won't be buying them again :x

tkelo;8241506

What are the galaxy ones? Coffee all the way...! Yum!

Naked minstrels :thumbsup:

coffee!!!

Coconut.......They used to do it years ago when I was a kid:)

Just found out coffee replaced my coconut:x

]http//en…ry)

Coffee = yukky

Coffee

Dont understand the advert where they lose when they get the coffee - we all fight over them in our house!

Original Poster

geegee-pinata;8241636

Naked minstrels :thumbsup:

Yeah - that sums it up perfectly! They used to do them years ago in little bags called Counters - I still call them that.

Original Poster

Pavers;8241987

Coconut.......They used to do it years ago when I was a kid:)

Coconut ones were great too! My OH said when he was wee they used to have turkish delight ones in the bag too which he hates so never had them for years. I said I'd never known them to have turkish delight in them. Anyone else remember that? Or is he having a senior moment?

kaks26;8243484

Yeah - that sums it up perfectly! They used to do them years ago in … Yeah - that sums it up perfectly! They used to do them years ago in little bags called Counters - I still call them that.

I saw them advertised on here, can't find them in shops though, mmmm revels. Am going to go ot and buy some later now :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet27
      2. Jury service1620
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions