Groups

Whats your favourite sitcom?

Banned
    I dont like american sitcoms, cant really get into the humour. i know how popular friends was though.

For me Only fools and horses. i loved the inbetweeners also but OFAH is just classic!

feel free to post memorable moments from episodes!

47 Comments

Friends

Original Poster Banned

Naeem786

THIS IS

haha yeah - could watch fools and horses until the end of time. this was also brill X)

youtube.com/wat…ted

Only Fools & Horses also

I love all the 70s and 80s stuff.

Porridge
    Ofah
    Steptoe
    On the buses
    Love thy neighbour

not a fan of american stuff either altho 3 exceptions only-bilko,married with children and soap-all old I know but I love them-cant stand anything american from the last ten years!

Fawlty towers/monty python/blackadder/OFAH all on my faves list-of the new stuff I must admit I quite like miranda. I can honestly say that any current uk/us sitcom I have seen just hasnt impressed me at all.

inbetweeners,friends,gavin and stacey

The golden girls

HIMYM is Legen..........wait for it.................................dary!

It's American ... but I do like a bit of Everybody Loves Raymond X)

Original Poster Banned

marsland95l2cr

HIMYM is Legen..........wait for it.................................dary!

whats that mate?

I love Gavin and Stacey and the Royle family

philmitchell

I love all the 70s and 80s stuff.PorridgeOfahSteptoeOn the busesLove thy … I love all the 70s and 80s stuff.PorridgeOfahSteptoeOn the busesLove thy neighbour

add to that rising damp, sickness and in health, rab c, still game, man about the house the list goes on lol

shedboy66

add to that rising damp, sickness and in health, rab c, still game, man … add to that rising damp, sickness and in health, rab c, still game, man about the house the list goes on lol

Yep, love all them aswell

Original Poster Banned

shedboy66

add to that rising damp, sickness and in health, rab c, still game, man … add to that rising damp, sickness and in health, rab c, still game, man about the house the list goes on lol

lol i could list a load i like to - im wanting your FAVOURITE!!

DangerGod

whats that mate?

How I Met Your Mother

barky

not a fan of american stuff either altho 3 exceptions only-bilko,married … not a fan of american stuff either altho 3 exceptions only-bilko,married with children and soap-all old I know but I love them-cant stand anything american from the last ten years!Fawlty towers/monty python/blackadder/OFAH all on my faves list-of the new stuff I must admit I quite like miranda. I can honestly say that any current uk/us sitcom I have seen just hasnt impressed me at all.

I,d forgotten about this , lol, used to love it !.......''love n marriage'',,haha X)

DangerGod

lol i could list a load i like to - im wanting your FAVOURITE!!

thats the most difficult question mmmmmmm prob steptoe or only fools thats as far as i can narrow it down lol

although only fools just got daft after they got the millions then lost it all again

should have just stopped it once they got the millions
    Edited by: "shedboy66" 16th Dec 2010

Game on

city lights for all the scottish peeps was a good laugh

Love american stuff.

Modern Family
    Big Bang Theory
    The Office
    Better Off Ted

Fav is Seinfeld.

oh forgot father ted watched the xmas one last night

top stuff

The Office
    The Royle Family
    15 Storeys High
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    Early Doors
    Father Ted
    The IT Crowd

roseanne

father ted

peep show

Banned

The News at 10

arrested development.

oh and the only thing funny about himym are scenes involving barney, when he isn't on screen it is just bland my family generic crap.

i like only fools and auf wiedersehen pet

vicknanth

i like only fools and auf wiedersehen pet

forgot about auf

wayne and barry on the pull is the best one 'would you like to come back to our hut'

Naeem786

THIS IS

OMG i love this episode, i remember being with all my best mates watching that ...memories

Modern Family

Banned

Fools, red dwarf, auf, Alan partridge, Phoenix nights, League of gentleman

How not to live your life
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00hwcjg]

Modern Family (well fancy Claire) and The Middle
    Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 16th Dec 2010

Best american show has to be Weeds.

Americans did some class stuff - Cheers, Mash, Fraser, Roseanne

Some great Brit stuff too - Only fools, Still Game, Porridge - one you don't hear about often but was great was Dear John......

Community
    How I met your mother

Phoenix nights, max and paddy, Alan partridge, family guy, early doors, royal family, gavin and Stacey, black adder ...

There's loads I like.

The favourite sitcom is seinfeld a laugh every second. One of the best scenes Your text here

Fawlty Towers for me, such brilliant observations and brilliant performances by all the main characters...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846257
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28110
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764478
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48310864

See more discussions