What's your favourite TV show?

28 replies
Found 24th Apr 2009
Just came across this in the news while working on an article:

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece

I must say I agree in the comments about 4400. It was a great show. Bummed to see it go. In fact I'm pretty sure Heroes was a rip off of that show. I also was sad to see Friends and Arrested Development finish.

Nevertheless I still love Lost, Heroes, 24, Entourage, Chuck, Fringe, and Prison Break, even though they are all deteriorating a bit lately. I also occasionally watch the episode of CSI Miami, House MD, Desperate Housewives (GF insists!), Nip & Tuck, and The Dollhouse, even though the storylines tend to be a bit repetitive. I'm bummed that Arrested Development finished. I've never seen The Sopranos, The Wire, The Shield, Supernatural, Dexter, Deadwood, Madmen, nor Six Feet Under, and would love to see what you guys think of them!

My fav UK shows are probably The Apprentice, The Office, and How Not to Live Your Life. But that's pretty much it.

So what are your favourite TV shows, both UK and US? Maybe we can somehow do our own votes here. Maybe get it onto Bitterwallet as a countdown eventually

28 Comments

lost
heroes
desp housewives
reaper
big bang theory
goks fashion fix
my name is earl

Love Dexter one of best shows, prison break is awesome
And One tree hill:) ps: good till season 6 :(((

twenty fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Banned

House MD
all the csi's
Bones
only fools and horses
the deadliest catch

Big bang theory
ER
Bones
Top Gear
Reaper
Eureka

Sopranos/Shield you must watch those,they are brill.

I love ER too but its the final series,for anyone who watches it ,i knew that John Carter would make an appearance!

I think Desperate Housewives is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

I like the Mentalist too !

deb8z;5020228

I think Desperate Housewives is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

yea, season 1 was the best

Supernatural is awesome & well worth watchin
Smallville is great
Reaper is cool
CSI Miami
Bones
Fringe
Also watchin Lost but only cos it feel like I'll have wasted half my life watchin it if I give up now!!! This season is better than last though..

ER I love but gutted that its the last season! Lets hope carter doesnt die b4 it finishes!!!

LisaJT;5020309

Supernatural is awesome & well worth watchinSmallville is greatReaper is … Supernatural is awesome & well worth watchinSmallville is greatReaper is coolCSI MiamiBonesFringeAlso watchin Lost but only cos it feel like I'll have wasted half my life watchin it if I give up now!!! This season is better than last though..ER I love but gutted that its the last season! Lets hope carter doesnt die b4 it finishes!!!

I know,what was that all about at the end,near the beginning of the series Greg died,don't tell me John too,noooooooooooooo

A few of you have mentioned Bones,never heard of it,is it on Sky ?

deb8z;5020339

Yes sky1 9pm Thursday night

Original Poster

debz yeah bones looks like it's on sky 1

nice list guys. keep it coming!

lost
heroes
supernatural
smallville
& I miss BSG

deb8z;5020329

I know,what was that all about at the end,near the beginning of the … I know,what was that all about at the end,near the beginning of the series Greg died,don't tell me John too,noooooooooooooo

Yeah with greg dead I thought theyd got it over and done with at the start of the season as one of em always dies or is maimed at some point in every season. I cant wait for the return of Doug Ross

deb8z;5020339

David Boreanaz who was Angel stars in it and its pretty gruesome!

mikebike;5020350

Yes sky1 9pm Thursday night

Also 9pm tonight Sky 2 & tomorrow at 10pm on Sky 1

Latest season of Dexter starts tonight on FX.
Though might be best to start from the beginning

Angel
Babylon 5
Battle of the Planets
Big Train
Blake 7
Brass Eye
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Chelmsford 123
The Day Today
Dead Like Me
Dinner for Five
Dungeons & Dragons
ECW
E.R. (love labours lost and exodus being my two favourite eps)
Entourage
Family Guy
Firefly
Freaks and Geeks
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
Heroes
The I.T. Crowd
Jack of all Trades
Jayce & the Wheeled Warriors
Medium
The Mighty Boosh
Mr Show
Mysterious Cities of Gold
Q.I.
Robotech
The Simpsons
Spaced
The Sopranos
South Park
Survivors (original Terry Nation version)
TNA-Impact
Top Gear
Twin Peaks
Ulysses 31
Undeclared
Veronica Mars
Who Dares Wins
WWE Raw
WWE Smackdown

Aristocats
Tom & Jerry
Garfield
Thunder Cats
xxxxxx

cloudthecat;5020459

AristocatsTom & JerryGarfieldThunder Catsxxxxxx

Because after all "everybody wants to be a cat"!!
LMAO

keeyop;5020424

AngelBabylon 5 Battle of the PlanetsBig TrainBlake 7Brass EyeBuffy the … AngelBabylon 5 Battle of the PlanetsBig TrainBlake 7Brass EyeBuffy the Vampire SlayerChelmsford 123The Day TodayDead Like MeDinner for FiveDungeons & DragonsECWE.R. (love labours lost and exodus being my two favourite eps)EntourageFamily GuyFireflyFreaks and GeeksGarth Marenghi's DarkplaceHeroesThe I.T. CrowdJack of all TradesJayce & the Wheeled WarriorsMediumThe Mighty BooshMr ShowMysterious Cities of GoldQ.I.RobotechThe SimpsonsSpacedThe SopranosSouth ParkSurvivors (original Terry Nation version)TNA-ImpactTop GearTwin PeaksUlysses 31UndeclaredVeronica MarsWho Dares WinsWWE RawWWE Smackdown

Blimey,do you have time for anything else lol

If nobody has seen it yet you need to see the new series that started in the states this year called LIE TO ME, its a similair formula to house (not quite as good) but very close.

House
NCIS
Lie To Me

Lost
Heroes
Family Guy
Shameless
Inbetweeners

I nearly forgot and i love it as well.

Terminator,The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

tricky one this,

anything star trek especially the next generation, firefly, terminator: the sarah connor chronicles, arrested development, 3rd watch and a good few that have already been mentioned heroes etc but not lost( crap nonsensical, writers havn't a clue whats going to happen next week so they get drunk, pen a script and people lap it up)

CSI Las Vegas but not so much now that Grisosm & Sara have gone

I used to get up at 5am to watch online when on live in USA, but not now

Im going to download The Mentalist and catch up with that over weekend.

ants97;5020580

Lost( crap nonsensical, writers havn't a clue whats going to happen next … Lost( crap nonsensical, writers havn't a clue whats going to happen next week so they get drunk, pen a script and people lap it up)

I can't argue with that but considering one of the writers is Brian K Vaughan who wrote Y: The Last Man, Ex Machina & Runaways it's pretty depressing.

charmed
ncis
primeval
new tricks
lewis
ghost whisperer

Original Poster

hmm let's not forget bruno and borat and ali g

Original Poster

and sex in the city. not.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    2. Driving anxiety.2734
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester12
    4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…713

See more discussions