Groups

Whats your ideal Christmas day?

Mine would be
    Just me and the OH,
    Sitting at home in front of an open fire, opening our pressies.
    6 foot of snow outside, watching The Grinch.
    Stuffing the turkey, pulling a cracker.

Lovely.

16 Comments

family, snow, presents

perfect

dean3988;3701116

family, snow, presentsperfect

+1:thumbsup:

Surrounded by family, opening presents together, sitting down for big full on christmas dinner, watching a christmas film in the afternoon while all the men fall asleep !! Playing games, eating some more, drinking some more - heaven !

Mine would be
    Me, the hubby and the little one, surrounded by my mam and dad and brother and lass.
    Sitting at mams house in front of an open fire, opening our presents.
    Knowing we are all healthy, happy and stable in all ways.
    6 foot of snow outside,
    Then onto the dinner, pulling crackers and stuffing our faces.

Lovely.

well I'm not going to get my ideal this year, lol

But it would be waking up next to the person I love, and sipping champagne, eating strawberrys dipped in chocolate whilst we open our presents. Before deciding what time we wanted to eat the roast, and starting to cook it at our leisure, lol.

Banned

Me, the missus, the baby..on sofa after eating loads of dinner..watching something good in front of the TV..loads of snow outside...roaring fire and the xmas tree lights sparkling with a brew in hand...

PERFECTION

Original Poster

Kitten13;3701151

well I'm not going to get my ideal this year, lolBut it would be waking … well I'm not going to get my ideal this year, lolBut it would be waking up next to the person I love, and sipping champagne, eating strawberrys dipped in chocolate whilst we open our presents. Before deciding what time we wanted to eat the roast, and starting to cook it at our leisure, lol.

thats very sad, why cant this happen this year?

Original Poster

ODB_69;3701168

Me, the missus, the baby..on sofa after eating loads of dinner..watching … Me, the missus, the baby..on sofa after eating loads of dinner..watching something good in front of the TV..loads of snow outside...roaring fire and the xmas tree lights sparkling with a brew in hand...PERFECTION

beautiful, sounds like heaven

Banned

Stuffing the turkey

is that what you crazy kids call it nowadays!

Somebody else cooking the xmas dinner. Is that too much too ask? It seems so!

Where's the punchline?

Wait...

This isn't a serious thread from Skusey is it :w00t:

Mine would be great as long as my daughters there, opening loads of presents :thumbsup:

Original Poster

imranmaz;3701186

is that what you crazy kids call it nowadays!

beats chokin the chicken:oops:

Original Poster

RedIron;3701203

Where's the punchline?Wait...This isn't a serious thread from Skusey is … Where's the punchline?Wait...This isn't a serious thread from Skusey is it :w00t:Mine would be great as long as my daughters there, opening loads of presents :thumbsup:

getting ready for tonight, big match:thumbsup:

watching my boy get overwhelmed with all his pressents comming out of church and snow everywhere with that earie silence you get when it snows getting home to the smell of a christmas dinner mulled wine and christmas pud then watching a christmas carol (alister sim)in candle light
    wonderfull

skusey;3701231

getting ready for tonight, big match:thumbsup:

Same here, unchanged squad for us

Being in the Caribbean with the OH dipping my toes in warm waters - away from all the hassle - and dirty pots
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      2. love affairs1337
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927355

See more discussions