What's your memorable moments? Just watching greatest moments of all time, this clip still makes me cry each time I see it

Edited by:"LeahsMintytoutou"Found 2nd Jan
Beautiful moment
Mr burton and Musharaf

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Just wonderful, changed both of their lives I am sure - brave student, inspirational teacher.

Original Poster

davewave7 m ago

Just wonderful, changed both of their lives I am sure - brave student, …Just wonderful, changed both of their lives I am sure - brave student, inspirational teacher.

I used to wish my daughter could goto this school after this program because the teachers seem to have much more time for the children if they need anything. Then this happened and it confirmed it. Heartwarming moment, don't think it will ever be forgotten. They are friends now and musharaf is doing great. Lovely teacher and pupil
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 2nd Jan
8 Comments

Just wonderful, changed both of their lives I am sure - brave student, inspirational teacher.

Original Poster

davewave7 m ago

Just wonderful, changed both of their lives I am sure - brave student, …Just wonderful, changed both of their lives I am sure - brave student, inspirational teacher.

I used to wish my daughter could goto this school after this program because the teachers seem to have much more time for the children if they need anything. Then this happened and it confirmed it. Heartwarming moment, don't think it will ever be forgotten. They are friends now and musharaf is doing great. Lovely teacher and pupil
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 2nd Jan

Awww just lovely

Original Poster

shabbird4 m ago

Awww just lovely

HEY SHABS!! happy new year

LeahsMintytoutou6 m ago

HEY SHABS!! happy new year

Happy New Year Leah. I see we are still waiting for a new home.

Original Poster

shabbird19 m ago

Happy New Year Leah. I see we are still waiting for a new home.

Yep everyone's been too busy with family and Christmas. Withi the month we will have a mortgage again one big happy family

Original Poster

Graham19795 h, 28 m ago

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 3rd Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions