Groups

What's Your Middle Name??

Come on then peeps, there's threads for virtually everything else, so what is your middle name (s)?

If you're all good, I may reveal my middle name!!

82 Comments

not got one :-(

i dont have one:thinking:

I havent got one I used to have one but no longer do as I "lost" it!

Mary, family name, hate it

jellybaby22;2069754

Elizabeth after my gran....:x hate it but its not as bad as my first … Elizabeth after my gran....:x hate it but its not as bad as my first name:x

Whats that Bryan? :giggle::giggle:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2069754

Elizabeth after my gran....:x hate it but its not as bad as my first … Elizabeth after my gran....:x hate it but its not as bad as my first name:x

Kitten13;2069757

Seriously, they're not as bad as my middle name!! :oops:

Not got one either

Jane:)

A friend at school(and bear in mind I went to an all girls school!)..had a rather unusual middle name............

Clive!!!!

Kristen

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2069787

cmon then..spill what is yours...can we guess?? Hilda ? Ethel ? Doris? Am … cmon then..spill what is yours...can we guess?? Hilda ? Ethel ? Doris? Am I close ?:p

Lol along those lines, but not quite... keep guessing. :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;2069787

cmon then..spill what is yours...can we guess?? Hilda ? Ethel ? Doris? Am … cmon then..spill what is yours...can we guess?? Hilda ? Ethel ? Doris? Am I close ?:p

Albert, Horace, Horatio, Nelson, Englebert?

I haven't got one, should have been Louise but my dad forgot when he went to register me.

My friend at school had a strange one - Goodwin, her dad was mad on football.

Talking of names my mates brother almost got arrested a few weeks ago as he got pulled over on a routine check and had no proof of ID and the police didnt believe him with his name - Cliff Richards!! To make matters worse it was a new company car and he didnt know the Reg. number!

Original Poster

harlzter;2069793

Albert, Horace, Horatio, Nelson, Englebert?

wrong sex lol

Kitten13;2069757

snap

midjet666;2069792

Lol along those lines, but not quite... keep guessing. :thumbsup:

Dorothy,Bertha,Eileen,Mabel??

I know what it is ... is it "ADASSA" or "DAISY"

Original Poster

muckypup;2069806

Dorothy,Bertha,Eileen,Mabel??

Lol one of those is right :oops:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2069816

dorothy?

Yup :oops: *No place like home*

midjet666;2069818

Yup :oops: *No place like home*

It's better than Clive,though!;-)

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2069831

:-D aww thats a lovely name...seriously it could have been worse....all … :-D aww thats a lovely name...seriously it could have been worse....all the names I guessed were what my mum put forward as suggestions for my daughter....we put names in a hat and my oh and his one and only suggestion won!!!!! never let a man name your child:p thats all i will say!!!!

pmsl, what's her name?? It's horrible, whenever I have to tell someone what it is, I tell em not to laugh, which they naturally do :oops:

Original Poster

muckypup;2069829

It's better than Clive,though!;-)

*strokes beard,thinking* I think clive would suit me better actually:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyway, you lot stop distracting me, I'm supposed to have done the ironing by now! I haven't even started!!!

Speak to you all later, and keep posting those middle names, (I want to be able to laugh at someone's middle name!!!)

Kitten13;2069757

pinkkitty2007;2069805

snap

You hate her name, that's just mean! :shock:

owlass;2069856

You hate her name, that's just mean! :shock:

Haha. I meant mine is mary too after my mum, granny and aunty all with the same name:)

No middle name for me!

pinkkitty2007;2069871

Haha. I meant mine is mary too after my mum, granny and aunty all with … Haha. I meant mine is mary too after my mum, granny and aunty all with the same name:)

My first name is Amy and my middle name is May so its Amy May

midjet666;2069844

*strokes beard,thinking* I think clive would suit me better … *strokes beard,thinking* I think clive would suit me better actually:thumbsup:

and in the footwear thread you didnt want any lesbian jokes about your DM's? :w00t:
    actually if your old avatar was your pic then you looked ok to me!

harlzter;2069890

and in the footwear thread you didnt want any lesbian jokes about your … and in the footwear thread you didnt want any lesbian jokes about your DM's? :w00t:actually if your old avatar was your pic then you looked ok to me!

I hope your avatar isnt you harl!!

mine is danger

Ivor...
    IVORGOTTEN COS I IS DWUNK

REDRANGER86;2069904

mine is danger

YOUR LAST NAME RUSS:w00t::w00t:

sarah jane

Jane..

jellybaby22;2069858

I liked the name emily or emma for my wee one.....his idea ....was... … I liked the name emily or emma for my wee one.....his idea ....was... Jade.I think its a bit....emm well I shall not say....it suits her now though..although its shortened to Jay.....he was chuffed though cause he got to name his wee princess.....;-)

I named my little girl jade:oops:

Mary Ann
    ( stop laughing! LOL

Original Poster

my boyfriend's mom's is philomena (and loads of others) she's part irish,and there's loads of middle names lol

raptorcigs;2069915

YOUR LAST NAME RUSS:w00t::w00t:

lol terry danger russ

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2007_09_15__21_21_57/trex_render_400x400_01_v2_2.jpg4496b365-fc32-4cf4-a6ad-2c5497c562fdLarge.jpg

pinkkitty2007;2069899

I hope your avatar isnt you harl!!

Course not! I wouldnt want to frighten the younger members with something that scary! I keep that safely out of the way in my profile!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions