What's your most played PC game?

Found 29th May 2017
Looking at getting a new game on PC as all I really play is RB6 Siege. I do have a lot of other games but usually play them for an hour a week as RB6 an 3 hours a day when I'm home.

What's your best game or what do you recommend?

I play these games sometimes
Dishonored 2
Mad Max
F1 2016 (Rarely)
Witcher 3 (barely)
For Honor (not so much)

Got a lot more but still end up going back to RB6.
Community Updates
MiscPCPC Game
41 Comments
Well I enjoy zombie games and fps so I play killing floor and BF1 a lot. Killing floor is hella fun and it's always on offer for like 5 quid
Any of the Total War games
but that sounds like it might not be your thing X)
deus ex,love that game
solitaire and mine sweeper
Back in the day when I was into pc gaming I was hooked to Age of Empires 1 and 2 and command and conquer red alert 2
Can't go wrong with Gog. They have Good Old Games updated for current PCs, most genres covered and regular sales...what's not to like?.:D
locksmith... city skylines... football manager...
thewongwing101

Any of the Total War gamesbut that sounds like it might not be your thing … Any of the Total War gamesbut that sounds like it might not be your thing X)

I do have a couple and do like them but they are games that take up a lot of time and hard to play. I find I always run out of resources and get attacked by an army 10x more than me and they always chase after me when i run haha.
Quake 3, Football Manager, Left 4 Dead 2, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Dirty Bomb.
Souls Games, Bloodborne
Borderlands 2. GTA V. Tomb Raider. Finished the last two. On my way to finishing BL 2 (taking a long time!)
Had to break the PC addiction years ago, hours clocked in on:

Counter Strike Source
Killing Floor
Battlefield 1942
Rome Total War
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Skyrim
World of Warcraft by a huge margin. 789 Days Good ol' days
G-mod
Currently? Project Cars on Oculus Rift
In the past: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Joint Operations, Football Manager, X3 Albion Prelude
Lemmings
I think I spent the most time on pc playing
Diablo 3
And Terraria but probably enjoyed my time with the dark souls games the most
huniepop.
Gta V, battlefield 4
Steam tells me that the most time I've put into a game is in Skyrim (213 hours). The bonus to this is that now that Enderal has been completely released (a Skyrim total conversion mod) I'll probably get another 30 or 40 hours out of it!
wow until I got married. now terraria and stardew valley recently good fun
Edited by: "idr2711" 29th May 2017
drasim

Currently? Project Cars on Oculus RiftIn the past: Wolfenstein Enemy … Currently? Project Cars on Oculus RiftIn the past: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Joint Operations, Football Manager, X3 Albion Prelude

And one of the great things about Enemy Territory was that it was free!
Rocket League (655hrs). I guess I enjoy being abused.
Counterstrike Source.... Number of hours played - Several thousand! but I used to play competitive ESL league games of CSS when younger. It's a great game, obviously
Edited by: "Firefly1" 29th May 2017
Dealio.Neilio34 m ago

And one of the great things about Enemy Territory was that it was free!

Still going apparently with a Legacy edition/mod! Yeah it being free made it a LAN party classic
Not on the PC so much these days, but like the first guy, my top played game on Steam is Killing Floor at 181h. Fantastic game and the sequel is somehow even better.
Killing Floor and Battlegrounds would be my 2 suggestions
Medal of Honour Allied Assault on PC with multiplayer thanks to 1mb internet speed. I was addicted.
Crusaders of the Lost Idols 5500 hours on steam oO

Edit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/Shengis1/cotlihours_zpshldrrbnt.jpg

Edited by: "Shengis" 30th May 2017
Formula Fusion early access. But I don't recommend it.
The 8bit armies range is pretty cool.
Shengis

Crusaders of the Lost Idols 5500 hours on steam oOEdit:

https://i.imgur.com/JmBkN.gif
Nobody has mentioned stardew valley?
I recommend that mate, easily worth the £11 price tag
nathan3007

Nobody has mentioned stardew valley? :|I recommend that mate, easily … Nobody has mentioned stardew valley? :|I recommend that mate, easily worth the £11 price tag

Not my type of game that mate, been watching youtube videos it to see. You on PC and got rb6?
Danjw91

Not my type of game that mate, been watching youtube videos it to see. … Not my type of game that mate, been watching youtube videos it to see. You on PC and got rb6?

Fair enough bud, it isn't everyone's cup of tea I don't, ATM I'm sorta starting to price up a proper PC and then I think I will invest in RB6 - probably. A few months off yet
World of Warcraft, 12 years.

Oh god lol.
BF3, CS:GO, OW & Dishonored 1
Civilization IV - probably spent more time playing it than every other PC game I've ever owned combined
spoo

Civilization IV - probably spent more time playing it than every other PC … Civilization IV - probably spent more time playing it than every other PC game I've ever owned combined

Same here. Might give it another shot now, since you've brought it up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants