What's your prediction ( psychic or psycho!) for 2018 ?

Found 31st Dec 2017Edited by:"Alfsmum"
2017 has been a year of surprises to say the least, so what does any budding
Nostradamus out there think 2018 has in store - serious or hilarious, any
predictions welcome.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Before midday on 1st, according to my son, I'll be wrong about something
Andy@XCite2 h, 44 m ago

Or Septic Peg as we like to call him.But which one you ask?

Hmm, yeah. Which one
Flamedeer prizes will be won by members on hotukdeals and not newbies. Then I woke up, that was some dream
Edited by: "summerof76" 1st Jan
50 Comments
There will be a new monarch
Deaths -

Jim Bowen
I predict whatever deeky and fanpages predict will come true.
Deaths

Rangers fc (sevco)
Perceived wisdom will not be all it is cracked up to be.
deleted193256
this site will be gone before the end of 2018
psychobitchfromhell42 m ago

yeah like what I said ?
shadey122 h, 3 m ago

Or Septic Peg as we like to call him.

But which one you ask?
Coolcatcarter8824 m ago

Corbyn to stand aside as Labour leader in the first half of the year …Corbyn to stand aside as Labour leader in the first half of the year having done his part to recalibrate the party to it's original position. Collapse of current government and another GE which will become a de facto 2nd referendum with LBR running on a remain ticket or at least staying in the Single Market and all that entails, gaining a majority.

Corbyn will never stand aside. He is a weasel.
Original Poster
Who will replace Corbyn? PLEASE don't say Diane Abbot.....!!!
Original Poster
If Coolcatcarter88 is right

then I predict a run on the banks in the UK, exchange control regulations rushed in by the commies sorry I
mean by our glorious Labour government, so we will be like Greece and unable to take our own cash
out of the bank except in small weekly amounts. All taxes will rise, from income tax to VAT .
The police force will be replaced by Corbyns brownshirts, groups of which will patrol the streets
with sound monitors listening for anyone criticising the government, and anyone found doing this will be
sent to government run centres for re-educating. 1984, anyone ?
I predict Sweettooth (aka Princess) will quit Hukd then anounce her return within a week, this cycle will be repeated multiple times over the year.
Please be more price glitch in laptop section especially
Can anyone find 2017s similar thread?
Dilithium7 m ago

Can anyone find 2017s similar thread?

Now that would be interesting, I've had a look but no joy.

Where's Fanpages when you need him? He has the spooky ability of finding long lost threads in seconds with his magic memory.
Edited by: "barriey" 31st Dec 2017
shadey124 h, 47 m ago

I predict City will win the Premier League and the Champions League
Andy@XCite2 h, 44 m ago

Or Septic Peg as we like to call him.But which one you ask?

Hmm, yeah. Which one
fiestasteve443 h, 0 m ago

Corbyn will never stand aside. He is a weasel.

Boris J over throws T May and leads us to new prosperity in the wide world
deeky1 h, 1 m ago

Hmm, yeah. Which one

Definitely FP, he's a puuuuuppppppeeeetttttttt.
Bitcoin to crash.
Prince Philip to gaff up again this time about meghan markle.
Kirk Douglas to die I mean he's like 100 fair play to the old boy.
Misc to all but completely disappear :(.
Me to win big on the lottery hopefully .
Misc dies in 2018

I hope the zombies wake up.
Amazon will introduce a £99 device that enables its owner to see the contents of their toilet bowl on wifi-enabled devices.
They'll sell by the truckload to Facetwits
Original Poster
larrylightweight8 h, 25 m ago

Bitcoin to crash.Prince Philip to gaff up again this time about meghan …Bitcoin to crash.Prince Philip to gaff up again this time about meghan markle.Kirk Douglas to die I mean he's like 100 fair play to the old boy.Misc to all but completely disappear :(.Me to win big on the lottery hopefully .

Will laugh my sox off if the old boy does put his foot in it about Markle.... but totally agree about Bitcoin, its the
Tulip bulbs bubble all over again.......
cowsindahouse1 h, 50 m ago

I hope the zombies wake up.

People will lose the ability to make predictions
HUKD will introduce a fantasy deals league.
What product will have the most posted deals. All inclusive of match fixing based on referral revenue.
The most competitive players will only post before we get up and stop by about 5pm
Flamedeer prizes will be won by members on hotukdeals and not newbies. Then I woke up, that was some dream
Edited by: "summerof76" 1st Jan
Alfsmum15 h, 1 m ago

If Coolcatcarter88 is right then I predict a run on the banks in the UK, …If Coolcatcarter88 is right then I predict a run on the banks in the UK, exchange control regulations rushed in by the commies sorry I mean by our glorious Labour government, so we will be like Greece and unable to take our own cash out of the bank except in small weekly amounts. All taxes will rise, from income tax to VAT .The police force will be replaced by Corbyns brownshirts, groups of which will patrol the streetswith sound monitors listening for anyone criticising the government, and anyone found doing this will besent to government run centres for re-educating. 1984, anyone ?

Would be best to have some cryptocurrency on hand in that situation.
Iceland and Panama to reach the final of the World Cup 2018 in Moscow
I predict a riot
Original Poster
mastablasta1 h, 50 m ago

Would be best to have some cryptocurrency on hand in that situation.

You cant spend it in Tesco or to fill ur car up though ...

People are buying gold coins rather than putting their money into a bank - for one there is no VAT on coins
but there is on gold jewellery, and secondly its very easy to take coins out of the country or to walk into
a jewellers or cash converters and get your money from them.
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army1st Jan

Iceland and Panama to reach the final of the World Cup 2018 in Moscow …Iceland and Panama to reach the final of the World Cup 2018 in Moscow

I don't really see how (although i must confess to not being a follower of football) a couple of staff teams made up of shop workers and cigar makers can qualify for the world cup.
Have they changed the rules on who can enter now?

Oh and just for the record, i predict that none of the above mentioned predictions will come true, maybe with exception of that Psycho Bitch from Hull!
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 1st Jan
Dyslexic_Dog1 h, 23 m ago

I don't really see how (although i must confess to not being a follower of …I don't really see how (although i must confess to not being a follower of football) a couple of staff teams made up of shop workers and cigar makers can qualify for the world cup.Have they changed the rules on who can enter now?Oh and just for the record, i predict that none of the above mentioned predictions will come true, maybe with exception of that Psycho Bitch from Hull!

Messi and Ronaldo will have nowhere to hide

32966313-XlaTv.jpg32966313-2Qfpq.jpg32966313-mqm91.jpg
Sorry, but I can't think of anything.
Apart from, I predict that I will be having my tea later.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell18 m ago

Sorry, but I can't think of anything.Apart from, I predict that I will be …Sorry, but I can't think of anything.Apart from, I predict that I will be having my tea later.

Won't happen.
Still waiting on someone to find last year's thread on the same subject.

Damned if I can.
Similar to last year, lots and lots of whinging and if we are lucky a good world war to get the markets going again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants