Whats your Quidco status (badge)?

Found 13th Jun 2014
Ive just got my Quidco Icon badge, what badge are you on?
Community Updates
Misc
41 Comments
Original Poster
I think 'Icon' is the highest, not that Im bragging! haha!

Banned
Graduate with 88% until Pro xD
Original Poster
I think £2500 in earnings takes you go Icon. I love Quidco, esp for home/pet ins. Cant understand people not using a cashback site to be honest.
Didn't even know they awarded badges lol
Professional with 23% until Entrepreneur.
'Ripped off with no cashback' is my badge!
have been a member of Quidco for years and have never used it .... loser's badge for me I think
hocka

I think £2500 in earnings takes you go Icon. I love Quidco, esp for … I think £2500 in earnings takes you go Icon. I love Quidco, esp for home/pet ins. Cant understand people not using a cashback site to be honest.

It does.

http://i.imgur.com/r9gjzBx.png
Original Poster
I dint think Id been a huge user of Quidco, £2500 says otherwise! Mind, Ive been a member for 8yrs.
hocka

I dint think Id been a huge user of Quidco, £2500 says otherwise! Mind, … I dint think Id been a huge user of Quidco, £2500 says otherwise! Mind, Ive been a member for 8yrs.

I split purchases over quidco, tcb, internet cashback (can't withdraw my money from them now) freefivers, ilovecashback.
Original Poster
Wow I did not know there was that many. Thought it was only TCB and Quidco!
QC don't do Amazon so I don't do QC. Entrepreneur btw.
Original Poster
Shengis

QC don't do Amazon so I don't do QC. Entrepreneur btw.

Is there another one that does Amazon? I would have made a fortune if they had of been on Quidco.
Entrepreneur
Mine says "Rookie"
Original Poster
I had an online chat with them today re cashback from Jan (it still has not been paid). They said not to worry as they are going to pay me now and get it off More Than when it comes through. I wonder if thats because on my status on there?
Original Poster
BTW, it was £40.
Professional.
Icon at £2900
Original Poster
Waffles

Icon at £2900

Mines £2520.70 atm, just booked a room through Hotels.com via Quidco and waiting for it to track. Its amazing how much money you can make from it.
Professional.

But thanks for mentioning. Just logged in to check and seen that my £55 hastings direct has been paid.
NEtech

'Ripped off with no cashback' is my badge!

Yeah, me too. Have much better luck with TCB!
Cashback is awesome, free money! I'm at medal status.
ipswich78

Cashback is awesome, free money! I'm at mental status.

Fixed!
Entrepreneur - £195 to Tycoon
Icon

Total confirmed & paid cashback

£3,069.24
Paid £4788 and tracking another £120+

Been a member from last 5 years, very pleased. Icon status!
Original Poster
sylm_2000

Paid £4788 and tracking another £120+ Been a member from last 5 years, v … Paid £4788 and tracking another £120+ Been a member from last 5 years, very pleased. Icon status!

OMG thats superb!
I'm "graduate"- love quidco
does quidco defo pay if your transaction is tracked. new to quidco but racked up £225.35 tracked in a week
Ciggy

does quidco defo pay if your transaction is tracked. new to quidco but … does quidco defo pay if your transaction is tracked. new to quidco but racked up £225.35 tracked in a week

No.
Banned
currently on £42,549, can anyone top this?
Original Poster
fbl

Me thinks we need proof of that my friend (_;)
fbl

Yes me with £42,549.01
I am just over £500 and an entrepreneur. However I have only had one biggish payment and that was Virgin at £70. I need to start using them more for contracts and stuff.

The rest has come from me spending loads of money on retailers at 3-5% cashback so you can imagine how much I have spent through Quidco alone in the last 12 months, maybe about £15k at the least and that is the ones that have tracked.

I have about 30% (maybe a lot more, it is 80% some days as I have checked) that do not track but can't be arsed to chase them up as it is just too time consuming.

I purchase about 50 products a week from one company and I know for a fact a lot do not track. For the sake of maybe 25p per product it is really not cost effective to spend the time finding the transaction details, invoice number and then chasing it all up through Quidco, I would be on hours each week and my time is worth more than that unfortunately.
NEtech

I am just over £500 and an entrepreneur. However I have only had one … I am just over £500 and an entrepreneur. However I have only had one biggish payment and that was Virgin at £70. I need to start using them more for contracts and stuff.The rest has come from me spending loads of money on retailers at 3-5% cashback so you can imagine how much I have spent through Quidco alone in the last 12 months, maybe about £15k at the least and that is the ones that have tracked. I have about 30% (maybe a lot more, it is 80% some days as I have checked) that do not track but can't be arsed to chase them up as it is just too time consuming.I purchase about 50 products a week from one company and I know for a fact a lot do not track. For the sake of maybe 25p per product it is really not cost effective to spend the time finding the transaction details, invoice number and then chasing it all up through Quidco, I would be on hours each week and my time is worth more than that unfortunately.

Which company do you buy 50 items from a week?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
Banned
Angel_Of_The_North

Me thinks we need proof of that my friend (_;)

http://i.imgur.com/8A6xrEi.png

not sure if it's showing up properly
Original Poster
fbl

not sure if it's showing up properly

OMG!!!! thats superb. How do you get it that high?
Banned
Angel_Of_The_North

OMG!!!! thats superb. How do you get it that high?

The majority of it came from regularly switching utility/insurance/mobile phone suppliers to be taking advantage of every cashback special/new customer cashback specials as well as cashback from holidays (my largest single payment came from accor hotels 17% on a £3000 spend). I'm also the sort of person who buys everything online, and base where I purchase from on the cheapest retailer including quidco. Apart from that, I got quidco the year it was first made available which is more years than I remember and I've been a prolific member ever since!

EDIT: I also forgot to mention the 'free' cashback deals e.g. SIM cards and the like.
Edited by: "fbl" 17th Mar 2015
Original Poster
fbl

The majority of it came from regularly switching utility/insurance/mobile … The majority of it came from regularly switching utility/insurance/mobile phone suppliers to be taking advantage of every cashback special/new customer cashback specials as well as cashback from holidays (my largest single payment came from accor hotels 17% on a £3000 spend). I'm also the sort of person who buys everything online, and base where I purchase from on the cheapest retailer including quidco. Apart from that, I got quidco the year it was first made available which is more years than I remember and I've been a prolific member ever since! EDIT: I also forgot to mention the 'free' cashback deals e.g. SIM cards and the like.

Well I thought I was good!! You put mine to shame! Think Im gonna step up a gear now!! well done you, I like to see people get the most out of things like that x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants