Groups
    EXPIRED

What's your worst ever purchase?

I am currently a bit miffed that we've just bought a new fridge freezer and we're moving house in a month's time and it's not going to fit in the new kitchen!

Also, my first car, was a Rally prepared Mini Cooper (bit of a silly choice in hindsight), after two days the gearbox exploaded, got that repaired, three days later the engine fell out! Happy days!

17 Comments

lol u dont have much luck do u tricky!

My second Renault car. I should have learned my lesson after the first one. :roll:

tony_s1;4782951

My second Renault car. I should have learned my lesson after the first … My second Renault car. I should have learned my lesson after the first one. :roll:

Im with you there, the ashtray has more of the interior in it than around it, and Im damned where half of it has come from!

tinkerbell28;4782918

Lol we did the same thing, our american fridge is now in the garage, … Lol we did the same thing, our american fridge is now in the garage, lol.Mine was purchasing legoland tickets today, then being told I could of got mine free as my son is disabled, I am his carer, but they are non refundable! ln the same convo!:x:thinking:Not exactly bad, legoland, I reckon it's the red theme we had for the lounge, we are now in quarters with a blue carpet!

They might not told you this either,you can get hand stamps if you show proof of disability in some circumstances.The stamps allow you on almost all the rides straight away,just go to the exit gates and you get on when the rides next starts. Saves being in the que for some 90mins as some rides you can que for that long.
    Hand stamps available from guest serices kiosks.Red for the disabled person and another colour for upto 3 other members.
    I always get disgusting looks from those who que at the rides.

Banned

Internet access.
    If I'd only stayed a Luddite, I'd never have been taken for a ride by Yvonne McGrath of Barrow.
    I might have even stayed sane.

tinkerbell28;4783174

AH yeah thanks, they told me that at the same time as well :x. I need to … AH yeah thanks, they told me that at the same time as well :x. I need to take his statement in or something that says he is mentally impared and autistic.

I take along carers letter and DLA,I get in free and the rest have Annual passes,got them from Tesco Deals,they run out in August but we going for 1 last time in May,been up twice since getting them so far, been worth getting annual.

worst purchase-buying the missus a dalmation 2 years ago-its clinically insane and hates me! she wont hear a word against it tho.

Original Poster

barky;4783225

worst purchase-buying the missus a dalmation 2 years ago-its clinically … worst purchase-buying the missus a dalmation 2 years ago-its clinically insane and hates me! she wont hear a word against it tho.

LOL, quality! :thumbsup:

Banned

My home - probably trapped in it for a long time with the credit crunch.

Buying a Citreon Saxo VTS and then finding out I was pregnant. Bought it brand new so sold it few months later when I got too big! That was 8 years ago mind you! It was basic but real good fun!

a marriage licence

barky;4783225

worst purchase-buying the missus a dalmation 2 years ago-its clinically … worst purchase-buying the missus a dalmation 2 years ago-its clinically insane and hates me! she wont hear a word against it tho.

aww thats no mistake,I'd love it if someone bought me one and I could keep it.

wonder-baby;4783571

a marriage licence

:thumbsup:

A 1x cd rom reader when I was 12.

Used all of my savings on it, cost me £800.

Banned

chester123;4788747

A 1x cd rom reader when I was 12. Used all of my savings on it, cost me … A 1x cd rom reader when I was 12. Used all of my savings on it, cost me £800.

'KINELL!!!:w00t:

Pluun;4788759

'KINELL!!!:w00t:

It was about the size of a vcr and all the discs had to be loaded into special cases.

spent over 3000 quid on a large leather sofa and "pouffe". the sofa is great but the foot rest thing is a giant monstrosity and pain that has been hidden in several rooms in the house as hubby wont throw it away as it cost so much money. argh!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions