WhatsApp alternative

Found 6th Apr 2016
If you want to know about specific deals you can create RSS feeds at HUKD and feed them to IFTTT - website ifttt.com/

e.g. HUKD hot deals RSS feed is hotukdeals.com/tag…hot

For some reason there's no default HUKD "current deals" feed but you can make your own at the bottom of hotukdeals.com/tag…ngs
(click text "Your personal RSS alert feed")
Community Updates
MiscWhatsApp
10 Comments
Links in here ->

If you want to know about specific deals you can create RSS feeds at HUKD and feed them to IFTTT - website ifttt.com/

e.g. HUKD hot deals RSS feed is hotukdeals.com/rss…hot

For some reason there's no default HUKD "current deals" feed but you can make your own at the bottom of hotukdeals.com/cus…ngs
(click text "Your personal RSS alert feed" after you've set up your own custom settings)
Edited by: "Musicrab" 6th Apr 2016
Some of my kids use something called 'Telegram', others use 'Viber' - but the viber users have gone back to Whatsapp as it's now encrypted.
Is there a desperate need for an alternative to Whatsapp?

(I don't use it myself - just asking)

3g
3guesses

Is there a desperate need for an alternative to Whatsapp?

Possibly not - but ifttt allows you to decide how to be informed of any deals (txt, email, etc). Does the Whatspp tool allow deal specific messages? (I assume its just daily highlights but may be wrong).
telegram
whatsapp=facebook=evil

threw away whatsApp as soon as facebook bought them, as I didn't care for my messages filtering through FB's ad revenue machine. took a while to get my friends on board with Telegram but it was worth it.
Only people (terrorists/sympathisers) with something to hide would be so opposed.
professorEX

whatsapp=facebook=evilthrew away whatsApp as soon as facebook bought … whatsapp=facebook=evilthrew away whatsApp as soon as facebook bought them, as I didn't care for my messages filtering through FB's ad revenue machine. took a while to get my friends on board with Telegram but it was worth it.

I assume you don't use Google either then?
riverman

Only people (terrorists/sympathisers) with something to hide would be so … Only people (terrorists/sympathisers) with something to hide would be so opposed.

I'm not sure that's true, riverman; the amount of junkmail flooding through my letterbox, infesting my emails - and now on my phone (biggest offenders = SAGA - wish they'd b-off bloody annoying gits) - I don't have anything to hide, but I wish I could hide from those #@+$.
professorEX

whatsapp=facebook=evilthrew away whatsApp as soon as facebook bought … whatsapp=facebook=evilthrew away whatsApp as soon as facebook bought them, as I didn't care for my messages filtering through FB's ad revenue machine. took a while to get my friends on board with Telegram but it was worth it.

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…961 ]

[ hotukdeals.com/fee…522 ]
Edited by: "fanpages" 7th Apr 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants