WhatsApp Flamedeers

Posted 30th Oct
Are the WhatsApp messages sent at the same time for all members? I click the links within seconds of receiving the message but they always seem to be gone.
Community Updates
Ask
23 Comments
I’m having the same problem, i click on the notification straight away and they are all gone :/
Yes I’ve noticed that too!
Same here
Same! But sometimes when I click back one appears 🙈
I thought it was just me!!! Has this been successful for anyone?
No it always says sorry this batch is gone
Same here. On there facebook page they said they are getting rid of the whatsapp messages and going to be going through text x
I've noticed it too
wait, how do i get these via whatsapp?
Best thing to do is to set notifications for HUKD so you get a popup when they post. This way you can click the links ASAP.
deal_or_no_deal_30/10/2019 11:32

Best thing to do is to set notifications for HUKD so you get a popup when …Best thing to do is to set notifications for HUKD so you get a popup when they post. This way you can click the links ASAP.

I do but it still doesn't work.
The exact timing of message delivery is out of their control. It will no doubt vary depending on platform I.e. Mobile phone, desktop pc and connectivity speeds (mobile data, fibre optic, WiFi) etc etc. Lots of variables could effect timing.
Further to that you are up against people that will be on HUKD all day, probably with multiple devices/screens in front of them so they will have the edge.
deal_or_no_deal_30/10/2019 11:39

The exact timing of message delivery is out of their control. It will no …The exact timing of message delivery is out of their control. It will no doubt vary depending on platform I.e. Mobile phone, desktop pc and connectivity speeds (mobile data, fibre optic, WiFi) etc etc. Lots of variables could effect timing.

Fully appreciate that, I just wondered that's all. I'd like to think it was fair for everyone.
Get that too,so annoying
deal_or_no_deal_30/10/2019 11:32

Best thing to do is to set notifications for HUKD so you get a popup when …Best thing to do is to set notifications for HUKD so you get a popup when they post. This way you can click the links ASAP.

What do you mean by set notifications for hukd? When they post what?
TeaPot9130/10/2019 14:00

What do you mean by set notifications for hukd? When they post what?

This thread is about WhatsApp. HUKD use it to post deal links.
deal_or_no_deal_30/10/2019 14:02

This thread is about WhatsApp. HUKD use it to post deal links.

Ok so yeah I get notifications when they send something to me but the thread is also about the fact as soon as they message you click the link and they say all are already gone. I thought you were meaning there was something else you could alert on that would let you know they’ve posted something specific before the whatsapp message reached my phone
TeaPot9130/10/2019 14:03

Ok so yeah I get notifications when they send something to me but the …Ok so yeah I get notifications when they send something to me but the thread is also about the fact as soon as they message you click the link and they say all are already gone. I thought you were meaning there was something else you could alert on that would let you know they’ve posted something specific before the whatsapp message reached my phone

Interesting so was a thread you had posted. Thanks
I have
TeaPot9130/10/2019 14:03

Ok so yeah I get notifications when they send something to me but the …Ok so yeah I get notifications when they send something to me but the thread is also about the fact as soon as they message you click the link and they say all are already gone. I thought you were meaning there was something else you could alert on that would let you know they’ve posted something specific before the whatsapp message reached my phone

My android WhatsApp app has an option for a pop up notification even when the screen is locked so that's what I use as less chance missing messages. It's 50/50 though sometimes I'm quick enough sometimes not and they've all been caught!

It's just a fact that unless you're on the site all day with multiple devices monitoring all social channels then you wont get as many flamedeer.
deal_or_no_deal_30/10/2019 14:31

I have My android WhatsApp app has an option for a pop up notification …I have My android WhatsApp app has an option for a pop up notification even when the screen is locked so that's what I use as less chance missing messages. It's 50/50 though sometimes I'm quick enough sometimes not and they've all been caught! It's just a fact that unless you're on the site all day with multiple devices monitoring all social channels then you wont get as many flamedeer.

Yeah I have that on my iPhone too lock screen notifications plus it comes to my phone and watch so I know as soon as I get them then I go straight on and click the links
I've noticed I get a flamedeer 53mins past the hour......well I've noticed that all day today.
Edited by: "missy2507" 30th Oct
same here.. its been like this for me for the last 3 or 4 flamedeer competitions.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants