Whatsapp problem

Posted 23rd Feb
the operation couldn't be completed. (net.whatsapp.s error-2.)

does anyone know know how to fix this?
i have updated to most recent app
using iphone 8 plus
unable to send voice messages

help
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Use a proper device and Telegram
Uninstall and reinstall?
Quick Google and this is the first answer.

"Restart your phone, by turning it off and back on. Update WhatsApp to the latest version available from the Apple App Store. Open iPhone Settings and turn Airplane Mode on and off. Open iPhone Settings > tap Cellular and turn Cellular Data on."
whatsapp has been a bit funny for me lately as well. it stopped giving sound notification and i tried all sorts of things and was just about to uninstall and re-install when it started to work again.

it would work then randomly stopped working.
Ringfinger23/02/2020 16:05

Quick Google and this is the first answer. "Restart your phone, by turning …Quick Google and this is the first answer. "Restart your phone, by turning it off and back on. Update WhatsApp to the latest version available from the Apple App Store. Open iPhone Settings and turn Airplane Mode on and off. Open iPhone Settings > tap Cellular and turn Cellular Data on."

Made no difference thanks anyway
Could it be this? Is everything else working?

Are you not able to use or record a voice message on WhatsApp? It is one of the most common WhatsApp issues that users experience while using WhatsApp. In this case, all you can do is to enable microphone permission to come out of this problem:

For iOS Devices:

Step 1: To begin the process, move to “Settings” on your iDevice. Next, scroll down to find the “WhatsApp” settings.

Step 2: Next, click on “WhatsApp” and then, here enable Microphone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants