Whatsappp Online Status monitor app iPhone

Posted 12th Sep
Hello. Does anyone know of a FREE app for iPhone to see when a friend cones Online on Whatsapp?

Have looked online but can’t seem to find one easily.

Free is what I’m looking for

...but if not what is the best & most reliable paid iPhone app for the cheapest cost.

My phone is not jailbroken. I don’t really want to do this.

I also have an Android phone (not set up yet) so I might consider switch Whatsapp to Android at some point.

Only if this is really difficult to do on iPhone.

Thanks all.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I’m looking for an iPhone app or android, that will send me a notification whenever my ex leaves the house or she brings someone new back home, ideally this app will be free, or cheap.

Nothing stalkerish, honest. Oh and does anyone know of any binoculars that can see through curtains
27 Comments
Whatsapp has it built in that if you don't want to be seen, then you can't be. Sounds like you're trying to get around that? Bit creepy.
There’s nothing creepy going on here honestly. I just wanted to get a simple notification that my friends are online on Whatsapp so I could join the convo. Not going to stalk anyone or any of that rubbish. Haven’t got the time. Too busy with work etc.
The best thing to then is ask your friends to message you when they're online.
steve76512/09/2020 09:53

There’s nothing creepy going on here honestly. I just wanted to get a s …There’s nothing creepy going on here honestly. I just wanted to get a simple notification that my friends are online on Whatsapp so I could join the convo. Not going to stalk anyone or any of that rubbish. Haven’t got the time. Too busy with work etc.

There’s nothing creepy going on here honestly. I just wanted to get a s …There’s nothing creepy going on here honestly. I just wanted to get a simple notification that my friends are online on Whatsapp so I could join the convo. Not going to stalk anyone or any of that rubbish. Haven’t got the time. Too busy with work etc.

When they message, your phone will get a notification so you can then join in? You don’t need to be notified whenever they come online..?(confused)
I’m looking for an iPhone app or android, that will send me a notification whenever my ex leaves the house or she brings someone new back home, ideally this app will be free, or cheap.

Nothing stalkerish, honest. Oh and does anyone know of any binoculars that can see through curtains
BadMF12/09/2020 10:13

I’m looking for an iPhone app or android, that will send me a notification …I’m looking for an iPhone app or android, that will send me a notification whenever my ex leaves the house or she brings someone new back home, ideally this app will be free, or cheap. Nothing stalkerish, honest. Oh and does anyone know of any binoculars that can see through curtains

I know one but you won’t get a signal in the attic
strawzz12/09/2020 10:09

The best thing to then is ask your friends to message you when they're …The best thing to then is ask your friends to message you when they're online.

Ok. I guess yes.
Well I guess the cynical people out there will always think someone is out to do the wrong thing.

If they're having a convo then you'll get a notification.........
12345432112/09/2020 10:41

If they're having a convo then you'll get a notification.........

How? Whatsapp doesn’t notify me when any of my contacts come online. My brother texts me beforehand but my friends can’t text every friend beforehand. Maybe we need a Whatsapp group set or something like that.

Just thought there might be an app for this. There’s an app for almost everything these days. Or it seems like there is.
Yes, that’s what people have, a chat group. Then whenever anyone on the group sends a message, the whole group can see it and gets a notification.
rofiquel12/09/2020 10:50

Yes, that’s what people have, a chat group. Then whenever anyone on the g …Yes, that’s what people have, a chat group. Then whenever anyone on the group sends a message, the whole group can see it and gets a notification.

Ok. I/we’ll think on that. Think someone has to be the admin person. I’ve heard others (at work) have tried this. Thanks.

Still if there is an app (free or otherwise) could someone let me know to keep my/our options open. Genuinely. Cheers for all the ‘positive’ comments.
Edited by: "steve765" 12th Sep
steve76512/09/2020 10:54

Ok. I/we’ll think on that. Think someone has to be the admin person. I’ve h …Ok. I/we’ll think on that. Think someone has to be the admin person. I’ve heard others (at work) have tried this. Thanks. Still if there is an app (free or otherwise) could someone let me know to keep my/our options open. Genuinely. Cheers for all the ‘positive’ comments.

Whoever creates the group becomes the admin. It’s nothing new, this is literally what friends use on WhatsApp to stay in contact or chat as a group.
rofiquel12/09/2020 10:55

Whoever creates the group becomes the admin. It’s nothing new, this is l …Whoever creates the group becomes the admin. It’s nothing new, this is literally what friends use on WhatsApp to stay in contact or chat as a group.

Ok. Cheers.
steve76512/09/2020 10:46

How? Whatsapp doesn’t notify me when any of my contacts come online. My b …How? Whatsapp doesn’t notify me when any of my contacts come online. My brother texts me beforehand but my friends can’t text every friend beforehand. Maybe we need a Whatsapp group set or something like that. Just thought there might be an app for this. There’s an app for almost everything these days. Or it seems like there is.

How are they having a convo without a group chat?
12345432112/09/2020 11:08

How are they having a convo without a group chat?

Was still chatting as individually convo’s tbh. Am guessing a group chat would be much easier. Never tried. I’ll look into it.
Danze198412/09/2020 09:42

Whatsapp has it built in that if you don't want to be seen, then you can't …Whatsapp has it built in that if you don't want to be seen, then you can't be. Sounds like you're trying to get around that? Bit creepy.

where is this? i can hide my last seen status but when i am online, this can't be hidden. i googled it and it stated that you can't actually hide your online status unless you switch to airplane mode.
steve76512/09/2020 11:14

Was still chatting as individually convo’s tbh. Am guessing a group chat w …Was still chatting as individually convo’s tbh. Am guessing a group chat would be much easier. Never tried. I’ll look into it.

i am surprised you don't already belong to a whatsapp group! every tom dick and harry has a whatsapp group. it can be a bit annoying as every message goes out to everyone in the group so you can constantly receive pings on your phone. but yes, that is the way you are supposed to chat to your mates in a group.
mutley112/09/2020 12:05

i am surprised you don't already belong to a whatsapp group! every tom …i am surprised you don't already belong to a whatsapp group! every tom dick and harry has a whatsapp group. it can be a bit annoying as every message goes out to everyone in the group so you can constantly receive pings on your phone. but yes, that is the way you are supposed to chat to your mates in a group.

Ok. Like I said earlier I’ll look into this. Thanks.
Not sure why anyone would hide there last seen status for!? unless you’re trying to hide something 😏🤪
Whatsapp is different to FB.
Whatsapp is more fire and forget. People will respond when they get time.
It’s because you need more than one friend to have a group chat.
Cbear8112/09/2020 12:40

Not sure why anyone would hide there last seen status for!? unless you’re …Not sure why anyone would hide there last seen status for!? unless you’re trying to hide something 😏🤪

Hate the game, not the player 😁
BadMF12/09/2020 16:40

It’s because you need more than one friend to have a group chat.

Well that so funny I almost split my sides open.
Let’s see 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & counting. Ok, well I definitely have enough friends (more than one anyway). Ha ha.
It’s not how many friends you have but how many you can count on in an emergency/when you really need them that’s what matters to me.
Just that one that’s blocked you and you’re wanting to stalk em eh, aye.
Dinosaurs
Post a comment
@
    Text