Wheelchair accessible Transfer from Charles De Gaulle airport to Disneyland Paris

Found 17th Mar
Taking our disabled son to Disneyland Paris( 1st time going abroad) can anyone recommended a company that has wheelchair adapted vehicles for a private transfer from Charles De Gaulle airport to Disneyland?
He can't transfer out his wheelchair so would need fully adapted vehicle. Any help would be appreciated!!!!
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments
Don’t know of any transport myself but there is a very helpful FB page Disneyland Paris for Brits. If you join that and ask they may be able to help. Joined it last year when taking our kids and got some great tips.
There's a train line that runs between the airport and Marne-la-Vallee/Chessy (the station at Disney) -- there are ramps and lifts at both stations then there are free buses at the park that take you your particular hotel
Just to add to jamstaruk comment - once at the train station at Disney they offer an accessibility shuttle on request according to their website as they do from their hotels.
Original Poster
Thanks for the replies : ) im not on Facebook but might have to consider joining,
the train is my back up plan and I have looked into the accessible shuttle bus should We need to get the train.
Disney rep gave me a number for accessible transfer from CDG but it's been disconnected.
This is proving more difficult than expected,waiting to hear back from some companies I have contacted but just posted question in case someone had experience with this sort of thing.
thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions