Wheeler Dealer's Ford Popular 'HOT ROD' on EBAY

Found 31st Oct 2015
In September 2013 Mike and Edd set themselves budget of £10000 to find and restore a Classic Ford Popular Hot rod.

They found and purchased one for £6000 and after a 'Marmite' resteration, it owed them £18250 and manage to sell it on for £23000, so if you missed out then, its back up for grabs for a whopping £23900

ebay.co.uk/itm…730
Community Updates
11 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Unfortunately the seller doesn't meet our listing requirements, however I see this more as a conversation piece so rather than spam have moved from deals to misc. Thanks
Original Poster
Thank you, was kinda looking forward to Ice cold votes
I quite like the show, but can't help thinking it would be much better if they dropped 'rent a geezer' Mike.
Whats wrong with mike?
Error440

Whats wrong with mike?

He just needs to turn it down a bit.

What episode is this car from, I tend to cherry pick at this show.
Original Poster
splatsplatsplat

He just needs to turn it down a bit.What episode is this car from, I tend … He just needs to turn it down a bit.What episode is this car from, I tend to cherry pick at this show.

​full episode on youtube. search 'wheeler dealers ford popular'
Tone what down his love of the subject matter? He's good and he knows what he's talking about, been working with cars all his life as a trader, presenter and journalist. He's much better then say people like Richard Hammond and chris evens.
He's too full on and unnatural, comes across as a bit tragic when he's patting prospective buyers on the back for buying 'such a nice motor'

Ed knows his stuff and the show itself is fairly unapologetically a car show still, although I struggle with their definition of making a profit = IE Ed spends a fortnight sorting a car out, which they sell for total expenditure + £300 and somehow that's profit.....
if it was the bubble car for sale, i would not hesitate.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8488/8241640089_d8dc035b20_b.jpg
andymagic

He's too full on and unnatural, comes across as a bit tragic when he's … He's too full on and unnatural, comes across as a bit tragic when he's patting prospective buyers on the back for buying 'such a nice motor'Ed knows his stuff and the show itself is fairly unapologetically a car show still, although I struggle with their definition of making a profit = IE Ed spends a fortnight sorting a car out, which they sell for total expenditure + £300 and somehow that's profit.....

And also somehow presumably accounting for VAT since they will be over that limit as well. :-)
Will he take cash? Today?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants