When a bargain loses its bargain status?

Found 20th Dec 2017
I can't help but think that after Xmas we should be reviewing our experiences with retailers. At what point does our purchase lose its bargain status? When customer service demonstrates it doesn't care a jot? Could we rank retailersFood for thought perhaps. And on that note I'm off turkey hunting.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
When you're interested in buying it because it's being promoted as a bargain, and not because it's of any use or value to you. That includes those money-off promotions on products whose quality is completely in line with products they're now priced in line with.
dxx6 m ago

When you're interested in buying it because it's being promoted as a …When you're interested in buying it because it's being promoted as a bargain, and not because it's of any use or value to you. That includes those money-off promotions on products whose quality is completely in line with products they're now priced in line with.

exactly - drives me nuts when I see people buying a console game for £5 off nearest cheapest then admit they have about 10 unopened games also bought £5 cheaper than the best price at the time of purchase (which are now being sold in CEX for £2-£5)

Its just stupid.
When it's sold by very
chocci1 h, 40 m ago

exactly - drives me nuts when I see people buying a console game for £5 …exactly - drives me nuts when I see people buying a console game for £5 off nearest cheapest then admit they have about 10 unopened games also bought £5 cheaper than the best price at the time of purchase (which are now being sold in CEX for £2-£5) :)Its just stupid.

Totally agree. Unfortunately, I was one of those people
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants