When a guy tells a girl "go make me a sandwhich" whats a good comeback?

Banned
See First Post

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://imgur.com/mCUfG.jpg

laboured

"hold on, wait until I try and google a good witty comeback to that highly sexist remark but when that doesn't work can you hold that thought for however long it takes some from yahoo answers to give me a suitable alternative?"

That'll put the sexist pig firmly back in his place sister.

When a guy tells a girl "go make me a sandwhich" whats a good comeback?

Learn to spell is a good one.

Guy: Go make me a sandwich

Girl: Why, haven't you got hands?

Guy: Yea of course I have but....

*girl interrupts*

Girl: Well then you can play with yourself tonight

Guy: :-(

Original Poster Banned

chester123;5745180

When a guy tells a girl "go make me a sandwhich" whats a good … When a guy tells a girl "go make me a sandwhich" whats a good comeback?Learn to spell is a good one.

lol, i didn't see that. It was a copy and paste

lol @ letting his gf use the internet

22 hours ago - 3 days left to answer

If my woman made me wait 4 days for the internet to tell me a comeback to my sandwich request - she'd be gone.

And i'd order a sandwich from somewhere . . .

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;5745266

lol @ letting his gf use the internet

lol. why wasn't she in the kitchen!

mbgringo;5745291

If my woman made me wait 4 days for the internet to tell me a comeback to … If my woman made me wait 4 days for the internet to tell me a comeback to my sandwich request - she'd be gone.And i'd order a sandwich from somewhere . . .

loooooooooooooool

Guy: Make me a sandwich

(4 days later)

Girl: *some witty remark*

Guy: Wut?...hold up...where the **** is my sandwich!?

Girl: *goes back on internet to moan. Shortly afterwards goes to kitchen and makes sandwich*

:lol:

I think the best come back would be to make a damn good sandwich, hell the best the world has ever seen.......

then eat it yourself!!! :-D

what kinda sand ?

King of Thieves;5745348

looooooooooooooolGuy: Make me a sandwich(4 days later)Girl: *some witty … looooooooooooooolGuy: Make me a sandwich(4 days later)Girl: *some witty remark*Guy: Wut?...hold up...where the **** is my sandwich!? Girl: *goes back on internet to moan. Shortly afterwards goes to kitchen and makes sandwich*:lol:

lmao

More fool her for letting him think she would make the sandwich in the first place. He should have known better than to ask

Dream on!

eat my wet lettuce!:thumbsup:

go make him his sandwich... with a filling of dog food and spit x x

unless he deserves it o course

transit;5746443

eat my wet lettuce!:thumbsup:

:w00t: :lol:

King of Thieves;5745247

Guy: Go make me a sandwichGirl: Why, haven't you got hands?Guy: Yea of … Guy: Go make me a sandwichGirl: Why, haven't you got hands?Guy: Yea of course I have but....*girl interrupts*Girl: Well then you can play with yourself tonightGuy: :-(

HAHA!

Girl: Go make me a sandwhich

Guy: ok then darling

Girl drops dead!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846112
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2447
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764080
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2234

See more discussions