When a Series changes a major character or storyline does it put you off the series

Just got Smallville Series 8, its my first blue ray boxset, but a large portion of characters have left not agreeding to do Season 8. Because season 7 was suppose to been the final. But some much has changed, that I thinking I have wasted my money....so is there any series that have changed that have put you off it....

5 Comments

Loving the new darker Smallville myself.

Will hate the new Dr Who though :x

I agree with you i hate when they change series too much and ruin it,but i don't agree with you about smallville i loveeee the new darker mature vibe of it all. And i like the new people in it.

First few Seasons of Smallville were good, just kept going downhill after that in my opinion.

Original Poster

I try some more episodes......PS hate the new Doctor Who....no one could hate DW.....

Yep, Spooks. When Tom Quinn went AWOL and was replaced by Adam I was a tad annoyed but I carried on watching and enjoyed it. But when Adam was killed off at the start of the previous series to the current one I stopped watching and haven't seen a single episode since.

Jacob_Kreed;7038365

I try some more episodes......PS hate the new Doctor Who....no one could … I try some more episodes......PS hate the new Doctor Who....no one could hate DW.....

Er, I can't stand Doctor Who, it's awful, cringeworthy TV. The BBC ought to leave Sci Fi creation to the Americans!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2184

See more discussions