when are these flamedeers going to stop popping up?

12 replies
Found 26th Dec 2016
isn't about time the flamedeers stopped I had more pop up yesterday than the whole of the competition and it started again this morning. I wouldn't mind has much if I didn't accidentally keep clicking on deals that I have no interest in when trying to close it

12 Comments

I have the same problem. Updating the app hasn't worked. I think you need to remove the app and reinstall.

Original Poster

harryg001

I have the same problem. Updating the app hasn't worked. I think you need … I have the same problem. Updating the app hasn't worked. I think you need to remove the app and reinstall.

​thank you I'll give it a try

I tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalled it. it still didn't solve the flamedeer problem.

Same. I've had a new phone in the last week as well so had to install the app on to the new phone but its made no difference flamedeers still constantly popping up! So annoying!

got the same problem even after the recent app update yesterday

It's really not that much of a problem, is it?

Who cares, I wouldn't mind if they stayed all year and then became proper Flamedeers again next Christmas

I had loads of flamedears but never got a full set so yes now it is annoying

I had a grand total of 1 flamedeer across the site and mobile site this year...

I didn't bother after the ones I collected disappeared

best bet is to rollback the version, not sure if play store still let's you tho

Yes it flaming well is. It's bloody irritating now. They pop up far now frequently than they ever did when it was actually on.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage33
    2. Christmas presents22
    3. active noise cancelling headphones43
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person628

See more discussions