When are Zara sale items reduced further?

Found 26th Jan 2013
I have a lot of things I want to purchase from Zara at the sale, probably around £200 worth, last year when i bought some clothes the next week they were reduced further, so because I'm going to be spending a lot I don't want to be losing out on money I could have saved if I waited a few days. So my question is does anyone know when Zara reduce their prices on sale items, is it every two weeks? On what day?

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
the stock turnaround is every 2 weeks yes, so you could maybe base it off that for dates? or ask inshore
Original Poster
So they reduce it every two weeks? It will take me an hour to get to the store and an hour back so if they say they reduce them on Tuesday's and I go in on a Monday I won't be happy!
Banned
mohan731

So they reduce it every two weeks? It will take me an hour to get to the … So they reduce it every two weeks? It will take me an hour to get to the store and an hour back so if they say they reduce them on Tuesday's and I go in on a Monday I won't be happy!

Yeah, that would suck i agree. However, there is a little thing called a telephone. I'm not to sure what it is but it may be worth looking into, you can talk to people without even being near them apparently.
mohan731

So they reduce it every two weeks? It will take me an hour to get to the … So they reduce it every two weeks? It will take me an hour to get to the store and an hour back so if they say they reduce them on Tuesday's and I go in on a Monday I won't be happy!

I don't think you can really be annoyed at them reducing their prices a day after you go there, it is just business It annoys me too when I have bought something and it has been reduced a week later, but normally I only buy something if I feel it is worth the price at the time so I don't mind too much. Plus they may have not had my size if I waited another week or two on the off chance it would be reduced further, so you can risk not being able to buy what you wanted by waiting for the price to drop.

I'm not sure if calling the store will help, as I doubt employees will be allowed to say or even know in advance when their stock will next be reduced. It seems like most shops are doing their 'last reductions' on sale items now as it is coming to the end of January, so I'd imagine the prices will be reduced before next week. I'm not sure if Zara does free delivery but you could buy some things online, then take return/exchange them if they have been reduced and buy them in-store
Original Poster
I did call and the staff said they didn't know
I have heard that if you purchase an item and then it falls under further sale reduction, you can show the receipt and get refund for the corresponding reduction. Is that true in general and specifically for ZARA? Thanks
ssona

I have heard that if you purchase an item and then it falls under further … I have heard that if you purchase an item and then it falls under further sale reduction, you can show the receipt and get refund for the corresponding reduction. Is that true in general and specifically for ZARA? Thanks

It might vary from store to store. Give your one a call.
Original Poster
ssona

I have heard that if you purchase an item and then it falls under further … I have heard that if you purchase an item and then it falls under further sale reduction, you can show the receipt and get refund for the corresponding reduction. Is that true in general and specifically for ZARA? Thanks

I heard that as well, but they may say no and offer a refund of the reduced price
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants