When buying ANYTHING from Amazon check the different Amazon European websites, saved me a small fortune!

Found 27th Sep 2017
First post, be gentle.

Bought the Zotac Mini of Amazon.De for 489 Euro, which equates £429.73. I had to pay postage to the UK which took the total to £436.

The same card on Amazon.co.uk is £547 (link ).

I'm going to be buying a 144hz monitor soon, I've already found it £25 cheaper on one of these Amazons.

I've been actively checking the following sites, all of which appear to have different prices for the same items.

Amazon.de
Amazon.it
Amazon.fr
Amazon.at (seems to redirect to Amazon.de atm).

With the strength of the pound against the Euro at the moment, it's quids in!

I don't believe your Prime membership counts on these websites, so postage is a thing, still a hell of a lot cheaper in some cases.

This is an extension of another post by another user to be fair, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have investigated!
Community Updates
Amazon Germany DealsMisc
Top comments
Dilithium34 m ago

And if we get free trade deals with America, Canada, and Japan etc, Brexit …And if we get free trade deals with America, Canada, and Japan etc, Brexit will be liberation and freedom.

You mean like how that UK based Bombardier Airline got slapped with a 220% US import tax duty?
bbc.co.uk/new…181
Edited by: "Uranus" 27th Sep 2017
34 Comments
Brexit will ruin it
'With the strength of the pound against the Euro at the moment, it's quids in!'
Segata-Sanshiro52 m ago

Brexit will ruin it

And if we get free trade deals with America, Canada, and Japan etc, Brexit will be liberation and freedom.
Dilithium17 m ago

And if we get free trade deals with America, Canada, and Japan etc, Brexit …And if we get free trade deals with America, Canada, and Japan etc, Brexit will be liberation and freedom.

“When” not “if”
Dilithium34 m ago

You mean like how that UK based Bombardier Airline got slapped with a 220% US import tax duty?
bbc.co.uk/new…181
Edited by: "Uranus" 27th Sep 2017
Dilithium46 m ago

Enjoy this little staging script

The scene. Stage left: Number Ten Downing Street. Theresa May is on the phone surrounded by a gaggle of advisers. Stage right: The Oval Office. President Donald Trump is taking the call with Ivanka Trump perched on his desk.

independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/may-seeks-trump-help-over-bombardier-boeing-spat-heres-how-that-might-go-a7942171.html
Destard12 m ago

You mean like how that UK based Bombardier Airline got slapped with a …You mean like how that UK based Bombardier Airline got slapped with a 220% US import tax duty?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41397181

Predikuesi29 m ago

“When” not “if”

Edited by: "splender" 27th Sep 2017
splender3 m ago

Enjoy this little staging …Enjoy this little staging scripthttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/may-seeks-trump-help-over-bombardier-boeing-spat-heres-how-that-might-go-a7942171.html

The media enjoys making up false stories, doesn’t it?
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 27th Sep 2017
Destard13 m ago

You mean like how that UK based Bombardier Airline got slapped with a …You mean like how that UK based Bombardier Airline got slapped with a 220% US import tax duty?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41397181

I'm sorry, do we currently have in place a zero tariff deal with the US?

The dictatorship of the EU prevents us doing that.

Are you another one of those Remainers that will soon be moving to another country?

Someone so British that you have at your call, alternative foriegn locations to set up home in?
They are coming to lower prices with Amazon, their Taobao agents are here today, just need a trade deal with China to make it mature as a service (in exchange for, sshhhh: xxx top secret classified).

32103067-MeF0t.jpg
Dilithium1 h, 34 m ago

We don't want trade with America they suck, their food sucks, they don't know how to make cars or electronics, most of there stuff comes from Mexico or china i for one would boycott anything from those warmongers.

Canada again, most of their stuff comes from elsewhere what do you think they are going to sell you?

Japan is expensive look forward to price increases.

And all three of those are not good for the planet, carbon footprint would be far worse then today
Segata-Sanshiro8 m ago

We don't want trade with America they suck, their food sucks, they don't …We don't want trade with America they suck, their food sucks, they don't know how to make cars or electronics, most of there stuff comes from Mexico or china i for one would boycott anything from those warmongers.Canada again, most of their stuff comes from elsewhere what do you think they are going to sell you?Japan is expensive look forward to price increases.And all three of those are not good for the planet, carbon footprint would be far worse then today

Sometimes when a forum member posts a reply, all it takes is a single sentence to show how bizarre their viewpoint is.

In your case, I'm happy for your own responses to sell Remain, as you are selling Brexit better than anyone ever could.
Thanks for the reminder op, must do that checking more often .
Dilithium19 m ago

Sometimes when a forum member posts a reply, all it takes is a single …Sometimes when a forum member posts a reply, all it takes is a single sentence to show how bizarre their viewpoint is.In your case, I'm happy for your own responses to sell Remain, as you are selling Brexit better than anyone ever could.

Its often the case that the irrational can not understand rational it is too alien for them to comprehend so they label it bizarre when it is themselves who are so.

Enjoy selling the country down river and don't say i didn't tell you so when you realise we have been shafted.
curiua.com/ is good for searching all/most Amazon's at once
Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 27th Sep 2017
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 45 m ago

Its often the case that the irrational can not understand rational it is …Its often the case that the irrational can not understand rational it is too alien for them to comprehend so they label it bizarre when it is themselves who are so.Enjoy selling the country down river and don't say i didn't tell you so when you realise we have been shafted.

So surrendering a vast amount of control of your laws and policies to a bunch of money grabbing muppets we didnt even elect isn't classed as "selling the country down the river"?
frakison4 m ago

So surrendering a vast amount of control of your laws and policies to a …So surrendering a vast amount of control of your laws and policies to a bunch of money grabbing muppets we didnt even elect isn't classed as "selling the country down the river"?

you voted for Theresa May then, did you?
Dilithium4 h, 6 m ago

I'm sorry, do we currently have in place a zero tariff deal with the …I'm sorry, do we currently have in place a zero tariff deal with the US?The dictatorship of the EU prevents us doing that.Are you another one of those Remainers that will soon be moving to another country?Someone so British that you have at your call, alternative foriegn locations to set up home in?

no, we dont, but WTO tarriffs are in the region of 0-12% for aerospace components.

does 219% sound like a country wanting to trade with us?
adamspencer954 m ago

you voted for Theresa May then, did you?

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but the simple answer is no. I only vote for those with policies that I believe will benefit me and my family. As no politician is capable of telling the truth and sticking to their promises, you should be able to guess who I voted for
frakison3 m ago

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but the simple answer is no. I …Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but the simple answer is no. I only vote for those with policies that I believe will benefit me and my family. As no politician is capable of telling the truth and sticking to their promises, you should be able to guess who I voted for

Theresa May is an unelected muppet.

Being out of the EU wont change your life being run by unelected muppets.
OllieSt5 h, 39 m ago

'With the strength of the pound against the Euro at the moment, it's quids …'With the strength of the pound against the Euro at the moment, it's quids in!'

Exchange rate is the worst I can ever remember at the moment!
adamspencer9520 m ago

Theresa May is an unelected muppet.

That statement is untrue.

I think the woman is a liability, a weak leader and a terrible PM, but she was elected.
frakison39 m ago

So surrendering a vast amount of control of your laws and policies to a …So surrendering a vast amount of control of your laws and policies to a bunch of money grabbing muppets we didnt even elect isn't classed as "selling the country down the river"?

Is anyone going to bother mentioning all the state owned Foreign companies in charge of our utility companies and rail networks etc. How about pointing out who really controls trident?

See my friend their is a big difference between perception and reality, perceptions are very easily formed by.... Australian media warlords for example and repetition of mantras by politicians until you believe it to be true.

The UK has been up for sale for years, everything must go to the highest bidder.
frakison31 m ago

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but the simple answer is no. I …Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but the simple answer is no. I only vote for those with policies that I believe will benefit me and my family. As no politician is capable of telling the truth and sticking to their promises, you should be able to guess who I voted for

I'm sure you never bothered actually telling us in one of your many other threads under your other accounts
RossD8922 m ago

That statement is untrue.I think the woman is a liability, a weak leader …That statement is untrue.I think the woman is a liability, a weak leader and a terrible PM, but she was elected.

not by the public
adamspencer9515 m ago

not by the public

The public doesn't vote for a Prime minister, so you're right that the greater public didn't vote for her. She was voted in by her constituents though and therefore elected.

Your point though is that her party didn't get over 50% of the popular vote I'm guessing. That hasn't happened since the 30s.

Or perhaps your point is that her party didn't gain a majority in parliament. In which case I would point out that her party had the largest amount of seats in the commons and had a greater percentage of the popular vote than any other party - meaning more of the public wanted a conservative government than they did any other party.

So how was she not elected?
Edited by: "RossD89" 27th Sep 2017
RossD891 h, 56 m ago

The public doesn't vote for a Prime minister, so you're right that the …The public doesn't vote for a Prime minister, so you're right that the greater public didn't vote for her. She was voted in by her constituents though and therefore elected.Your point though is that her party didn't get over 50% of the popular vote I'm guessing. That hasn't happened since the 30s.Or perhaps your point is that her party didn't gain a majority in parliament. In which case I would point out that her party had the largest amount of seats in the commons and had a greater percentage of the popular vote than any other party - meaning more of the public wanted a conservative government than they did any other party.So how was she not elected?

my point is three fold:

1. when Cameron resigned, the public had zero say in the new prime minister. she was (somehow) chosen by her own party.

2. she didnt get a majority government, and had to bribe the DUP £1b to keep her majority, something which no Brexsh**ter seems to care about despite the uproar about what we pay to the EU. essentially the DUP now have a controlling vote in key motions. did you vote for the DUP?

3. no, the public doesnt directly vote for a Prime Minister. however, throughout the election, it was always 'who do you want for PM, Corbyn or May' and 'do you really want Corbyn running the country' and it was because of this attitude that many didnt vote labour. even i can admit he's a bit of a wet wipe.

1&3 are linked and i recognise they sorta contradict but it illustrates you cant have it both ways.
Segata-Sanshiro3 h, 30 m ago

I'm sure you never bothered actually telling us in one of your many other …I'm sure you never bothered actually telling us in one of your many other threads under your other accounts

Come on Error440.... I mean Segata-whatever you decide to call yourself this year. I'm not the one changing my user name for "fun" and I stand by all my comments, ghost accounts are for sad losers with an inferiority complex and too much time on their hands!
Segata-Sanshiro3 h, 34 m ago

Is anyone going to bother mentioning all the state owned Foreign companies …Is anyone going to bother mentioning all the state owned Foreign companies in charge of our utility companies and rail networks etc. How about pointing out who really controls trident?See my friend their is a big difference between perception and reality, perceptions are very easily formed by.... Australian media warlords for example and repetition of mantras by politicians until you believe it to be true.The UK has been up for sale for years, everything must go to the highest bidder.

So hang on, one minute you say that those voting out of the EU have sold this country down the river, then you say that its been going on for years?!?! Make your mind up and stick to one story ehh love!
adamspencer951 h, 11 m ago

my point is three fold:1. when Cameron resigned, the public had zero say …my point is three fold:1. when Cameron resigned, the public had zero say in the new prime minister. she was (somehow) chosen by her own party.2. she didnt get a majority government, and had to bribe the DUP £1b to keep her majority, something which no Brexsh**ter seems to care about despite the uproar about what we pay to the EU. essentially the DUP now have a controlling vote in key motions. did you vote for the DUP?3. no, the public doesnt directly vote for a Prime Minister. however, throughout the election, it was always 'who do you want for PM, Corbyn or May' and 'do you really want Corbyn running the country' and it was because of this attitude that many didnt vote labour. even i can admit he's a bit of a wet wipe. 1&3 are linked and i recognise they sorta contradict but it illustrates you cant have it both ways.

So do I take it that now you realise your mistake that your comment directed to me should be rescinded? To reiterate, I didn't vote at the General Election as its like being asked if you want to be punched in the face, kicked in the nuts or simply allowed to walk away....
frakison53 m ago

Come on Error440.... I mean Segata-whatever you decide to call yourself …Come on Error440.... I mean Segata-whatever you decide to call yourself this year. I'm not the one changing my user name for "fun" and I stand by all my comments, ghost accounts are for sad losers with an inferiority complex and too much time on their hands!

I've been error since i joined, they offered the facilities to change it so why not, your just jealous you didn't think of being the best sega mascot ever
frakison59 m ago

So do I take it that now you realise your mistake that your comment …So do I take it that now you realise your mistake that your comment directed to me should be rescinded? To reiterate, I didn't vote at the General Election as its like being asked if you want to be punched in the face, kicked in the nuts or simply allowed to walk away....

So you bent over instead then
Segata-Sanshiro18 m ago

I've been error since i joined, they offered the facilities to change it …I've been error since i joined, they offered the facilities to change it so why not, your just jealous you didn't think of being the best sega mascot ever

i think you have been an error way before then
Segata-Sanshiro7 m ago

So you bent over instead then

Only in your dreams love
deleted1431257
frakison2 h, 3 m ago

Come on Error440.... I mean Segata-whatever you decide to call yourself …Come on Error440.... I mean Segata-whatever you decide to call yourself this year. I'm not the one changing my user name for "fun" and I stand by all my comments, ghost accounts are for sad losers with an inferiority complex and too much time on their hands!

I bet that fool would try to convince us to be a LoEUser with claims like “48.2 > 51.8”
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants