Groups

When can I relist?

Sold some games, all but one sold so I expired the thread but left it open for feedback purposes only (header changed accordingly).

I'd like to relist the last game now on a seperate thread. It's been a week since all activity on the previous thread (feedback now given etc). If I officially expire the previous one can I relist or do I need to wait 7 days?

The only reason I left the other thread open was for feedback purposes and because there seemed to be criticism about early expiring of threads before goods received.

So that's the dilema - 7 days from unofficial expiry or only from official expiry??

3 Comments

Banned

official.

Original Poster

Sod's law. In that case I'll expire as soon as I've sold........................

7 days from a mod closing it, if once you'd sold the other items you reported the thread a mod could of closed it officially but actually left the thread unlocked for feedback.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114446
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767107
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1446
      4. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1830

See more discussions