Groups

When can you re post a deal?

How long do you have to wait before re posting something. There is a deal on here which seems to have been missed which is still on and a real bargain. This was over a month ago but feel it was not worded correctly to get the recognition it needs. Obviously I will give the credit to the previous op

10 Comments

just bump the old thread

A month. unless there's a big change in price, in which case you can do it straight away.

1 month

Banned

a month, usually if it has been bumped recently most just bump, but some do feel the ned to reporst, so its a month form original poster

sassie;6497509

a month, usually if it has been bumped recently most just bump, but some … a month, usually if it has been bumped recently most just bump, but some do feel the ned to reporst, so its a month form original poster

+ 1.

what is bumped?

Original Poster

Thanks. I will re post as I can't see the point in bumping as everyone doen't always look at a post in the discussed thread. I always miss stuff as I always read through stuff as new or hot. Also I don't think it was worded as such a good deal.
    Thank you for getting back so quick

_kells_;6497562

what is bumped?

posting something new in the thread, making it jump to the top of the page in 'discussed' view.

what was it? :?

I hope it wasn't my deal - I edited it a few times trying to draw attention to it

Edit: re-read 1st post - it was a month ago...mine was just under a week...oops
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions