When did 'Boots' disappear from Quidco???

I have just gone to go through Quidco to the Boots site and it is no longer there!

When did this happen?

8 Comments

A few months ago the main boots site went from quidco

TopCashBack still offer 3.5% on boots site though - and no yearly charge either

so what do topcashback get out of referrals then?

magicbeans;3017052

so what do topcashback get out of referrals then?

If a member refers someone they get £2.50 (I have not yet referred anyone unfortunately!)

TopCashBack get their money from advertising on the site. They pass 100% of the cashback on to you and dont charge any subscription/yearly fee.

Original Poster

Thanks for that. I may join the Topcashback site then. Do you want to refer me kelly_0_fantastic?

kAREN-ANGEL;3017109

Thanks for that. I may join the Topcashback site then. Do you want to … Thanks for that. I may join the Topcashback site then. Do you want to refer me kelly_0_fantastic?

Thanks, sent you a PM with my link

If anyone else is planning on joining I would be happy to refer you

kelly_o_fanatic;3017172

Thanks, sent you a PM with my link If anyone else is planning on joining … Thanks, sent you a PM with my link If anyone else is planning on joining I would be happy to refer you

send me one, thanks.

milewide;3017343

send me one, thanks.

Done, thanks

Joined Topcashback for Dixons as they were removed from Quidco, but item has not tracked so far after 8 days. Still it is free at least
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …129306
    2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846288
    4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32148

See more discussions