when do supermarkets start selling turkeys??

Found 13th Dec 2011
went to a supermarket and no turkeys yet, is there a date which they start selling??

need one forr the 19th, but prefer not frozen

thanks
Community Updates
MiscTurkey
15 Comments
1st Jan each year!!
20th
Think Tesco said fresh turkeys from the 18th.
Did you expect to see fresh turkey's on sale today for Dec 25th?
Original Poster
sainsbury start on the 20..

thanks will check tescos
Asda had fresh Turkeys on Sunday when i did my shopping sorry i didnt see the price
I noticed some in asda this morning.
This site is running a comp for turkeys X)
I think ALDI start selling on the 19th, maybe i fyou get down there early you'll be in luck. Nothing wrong with frozen though, so long as you thaw it thoroughly.
FrootCake

I think ALDI start selling on the 19th, maybe i fyou get down there early … I think ALDI start selling on the 19th, maybe i fyou get down there early you'll be in luck. Nothing wrong with frozen though, so long as you thaw it thoroughly.

Thaw it on the day, Dave and Denise did, lovely with some carrot crush. X)
greg_68

Thaw it on the day, Dave and Denise did, lovely with some carrot crush. X)

I have no idea what you are on about! Sorry.
Original Poster

c

vinylandtrinkets

Asda had fresh Turkeys on Sunday when i did my shopping sorry i didnt see … Asda had fresh Turkeys on Sunday when i did my shopping sorry i didnt see the price

thanks

asda have it, pity sainsbury dont do until the 20th as I like the pin that they have to show its cooked...
FrootCake

I have no idea what you are on about! Sorry.

Dont forget to use a nob of stork too

waterloo

This site is run by turkeys X)

Fixed

We have to in our store, although we do sell TTD turkey crowns and small whole ones but if you want a bigger one or to be garanteed one you have to order it.

jellybaby22

I thought at most supermarkets u had to order a turkey... I'm sure that's … I thought at most supermarkets u had to order a turkey... I'm sure that's what u have to do at morrisons and sainsburys

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants