when do u decide summer is over ?

Found 12th Aug 2007
just wondered when everyone decides the summer is over and puts the summer gear away and stop buying summer clothes ! I bought white linen trousers today but my daughter bought winter boots !!! lol:giggle:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Summer is over when the monsoon season starts. Here in the South, Summer ends tomorrow evening.....:whistling: then we are due an Indian Summmer a few weeks later :giggle:

Whenever the rain comes in!

Probably the end of August.....

when the wheels hit the ground at stansted :lol:

Sloth/Mod

Doesn't usually get cold now till towards the end of November so that'll do for me. :-D

well apparently we got storms here from tuesday ... i do think we will have a summer during our Autumn months which will make me sad as autumn is my fav season!

Ps you know when summers over when you start drying clothes INDOORS in the radiator:giggle:

When college starts

Banned

I love winter, my favourite time of year. Just cos I have a boot fettish.:whistling:

Prissymiss

I love winter, my favourite time of year. Just cos I have a boot … I love winter, my favourite time of year. Just cos I have a boot fettish.:whistling:

mmmmmmm boots, thigh boots, high heels :w00t: will have to see your collection :giggle:

When did the summer start !! ???

Banned

Crazy1

mmmmmmm boots, thigh boots, high heels :w00t: will have to see your … mmmmmmm boots, thigh boots, high heels :w00t: will have to see your collection :giggle:

Ok very extensive though you may have to stay the weekend:thumbsup:

Prissymiss

Ok very extensive though you may have to stay the weekend:thumbsup:

FAB ANSWER!! you brill!:giggle:

Summer ends when I have people moaning at me they need a jumper/cardigan/fleece/heater at work.

Banned

pcnutta

FAB ANSWER!! you brill!:giggle:

And I so love you, and the hair:thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

saxo_appeal

When did the summer start !! ???

Obviously this thread doesn't apply to Scotland. ;-) :giggle:

Banned

As soon as I see a Daddy Long legs I know summer is over
Or somebody says "Is it me, or is it a bit chilly?

When the kids are back at school...not that i have kids, or when theres back to school items displayed everryyywhere. i heard myself saying today 'summers over in 3 weeks mind you i'm another winter lover (winter baby), i think i have this mentel image of sitting by the fire with some hot chocolate (again not that i have a fire)...too many films

Original Poster

Syzable

Obviously this thread doesn't apply to Scotland. ;-) :giggle:

well it was me who started this thread and i am from scotland and your right the weather is rubbish in scotland but england hasnt had much decent weather this year either . unless your a duck !:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up55
    2. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2841
    3. Whey protien620
    4. Virgin media notice55

See more discussions