WHEN DO YOU STOP BEING A MATCHSTICK?

15 replies
Found 31st Jul 2009
How does the system work - please help - when do you stop being a matchstick and what do you go upto? noticed a lot of people on here are flame throwers!!!! do you have to have heat and rep? thank you for your help!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

when you have over 100 posts.

http://image54.webshots.com/54/0/1/65/422100165GPpFxn_ph.jpg
you become a flame.

When you eat too many pies

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5901908

When you eat too many pies

bet ur still smokin!

hey kippy!

[SIZE=7]when i say[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]chomp![/SIZE]

Original Poster

Thank you - just womdered what you had to do any help is much appreciated - worked out two nights ago how to finally add pictures to posts on here so getting there now didnt bother before as i couldnt do this!!!:roll:

Puberty

bykergrove;5901918

bet ur still smokin!hey kippy!

Smokin? Nah thats for losers

raptorcigs;5901921

[SIZE=7]when i say[/SIZE][SIZE=7]chomp![/SIZE]

:lol:
[SIZE="6"]
NOT[/SIZE]

rep begging not allowed ... lol chomp is back eh, albeit ]slowly.

kippy;5902091

rep begging not allowed ... lol chomp is back eh, albeit ]slowly.

nom nom

When you can stop saying..."thankyou for your help"... then you stop being a matchstick.... and know that the only people on here are forest fires, because they are on here.. always... check it out at 3 am...lol

fancy a swatch of my solar flare :? :lol:

jonb2412;5902128

When you can stop saying..."thankyou for your help"... then you stop … When you can stop saying..."thankyou for your help"... then you stop being a matchstick.... and know that the only people on here are forest fires, because they are on here.. always... check it out at 3 am...lol

:shock:

oooops... sry... had 3 thrads disintegrated by the " chosen" ones... and drunk... so..... sorry. Listening to Frank Zappa.. he made medo it..lol sry.... but there are some.... and it is clique..y..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation57
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    3. Wireless earphones46
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740045

See more discussions