When do you think the price of the Wii will fall, if ever?

13 replies
13 Comments

Not until somebody tries to compete. When you make £1.9bn profit for they year you want to keep the cash rolling in while you can.

Banned

its £120 in cex

when the Wii 2 comes out.

it's already happening, the average price for a wii has been dropping for a while now. It won't be long before nintendo's money maker will finally bite the dust and maybe they will make a decent job of the control system next time. it's only the huge tv advertising budget that keeps this thing selling, as soon as sales start to drop they'l cut the advertising and sales will fall off a cliff.

sculpturatus;5161835

When wii2 is … When wii2 is releasedhttp://www.engadget.com/2008/02/14/wii-2-and-xbox-the-third-hitting-in-2010/

That article is a year old, and talks of a new DS in 2010, so I wouldn't put much faith into it.
Gotta love rumour and conjecture.

thesaint;5161895

That article is a year old, and talks of a new DS in 2010, so I wouldn't … That article is a year old, and talks of a new DS in 2010, so I wouldn't put much faith into it.Gotta love rumour and conjecture.

Re your Location
thesaint;5161895

"Location: Getting "pwnd good" on HUKD. ".

.... gotta admire your honesty Sainty

Banned

thesaint;5161895

That article is a year old, and talks of a new DS in 2010, so I wouldn't … That article is a year old, and talks of a new DS in 2010, so I wouldn't put much faith into it.Gotta love rumour and conjecture.

Oh defo, but it will come. They have the family market in their hands, and as technology moves on their console has to move on too. Else they will find microsoft or sony retake the market

besides this isn't a year old

mcvuk.com/new…ndo

starsparkle2311;5162348

never mind the price, the real question should be when are they going to … never mind the price, the real question should be when are they going to make some decent games? Been waiting a looooooooooooooooong time for that to happen:thumbsup:

The price will fall after July/August, and we will only see better games wen the next gen Wii is released. :-(

Banned

starsparkle2311;5162348

never mind the price, the real question should be when are they going to … never mind the price, the real question should be when are they going to make some decent games? Been waiting a looooooooooooooooong time for that to happen:thumbsup:

When you've bought the Motion Plus add-on - then they'll try and get round to making some decent games.

Or just buy a 360 or PS3.

Banned

starsparkle2311;5162405

No intention of buying the add-on, but I am tempted to go for the 360, … No intention of buying the add-on, but I am tempted to go for the 360, not keen on the PS3:thumbsup:

Good plan Batman.

Supermod

£180 is affordable for what it is. It doesnt need to drop.

starsparkle2311;5162405

No intention of buying the add-on, but I am tempted to go for the 360, … No intention of buying the add-on, but I am tempted to go for the 360, not keen on the PS3:thumbsup:

Hawl ass on to the 360 Sparkle. :-D I'll have you there as well :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    2. School shoes - with lights55
    3. Sim deal with EU calls45
    4. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition22

See more discussions