Groups

When does a domain name become valuable?

I have a domain name that I did set up as a fansite but then abandoned as the work load was too much.

At present it gets only around 1,000 hits per month.

The domain is 9 characters long and I own the .com, .net and .co.uk

Any idea on how much if anything it could be worth?

7 Comments

you would need to give the name of it, so we could judge how desirable name it has...

teshnit;8338894

you would need to give the name of it, so we could judge how desirable … you would need to give the name of it, so we could judge how desirable name it has...

that be self promorion and infraction issued

shosie;8338948

that be self promorion and infraction issued

think its obvious hes not self promoting, purely after help/advice/opinions.

JohnBall;8338958

think its obvious hes not self promoting, purely after … think its obvious hes not self promoting, purely after help/advice/opinions.

if he posts the name then it could be ?
    cause then people would know.
    The mods can be iffy on the subject

teshnit;8338894

you would need to give the name of it, so we could judge how desirable … you would need to give the name of it, so we could judge how desirable name it has...

9characterslong.com
    9characterslong.net
    9characterslong.co.uk

HTH :lol: :w00t:

shosie;8338998

if he posts the name then it could be ?cause then people would know.The … if he posts the name then it could be ?cause then people would know.The mods can be iffy on the subject

a dead non profit website..........some self promotion

actually it would only mean that the domain couldn't be sold here once mentioned for 1 or 2 weeks

michaeljordan.com

quick its self promotion

Just post the blasted thing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402047
      2. EE Retention Deal S845
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1015
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2852

See more discussions