Expired

when does game.co.uk take payment for pre order

Found 30th Oct 2013
I have pre ordered a game which is due to be released next Tuesday could anyone tell me from experience how many days before release they were charged for payment.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Banned

If I Preorder an item, will you charge me for it right away? No, all … If I Preorder an item, will you charge me for it right away? No, all sales are charged to your credit or debit card only when your order is despatched. We do however authorise your card for £1 when you place the transaction to ensure you have given us the right details. This money may appear to have been removed from your account but it will be available after a few days once the authorisation has expired.

Taken from game.co.uk/en/…201
Let me guess, you have ordered Call of duty ghosts
Original Poster
TheBoss96

Let me guess, you have ordered Call of duty ghosts

Yes you are correct but will have to wait a couple of weeks to play on ps4, thanks dbhoy
Banned
money786

Yes you are correct but will have to wait a couple of weeks to play on … Yes you are correct but will have to wait a couple of weeks to play on ps4, thanks dbhoy

No problem, although I have heard there is going to be a postal strike around release date so might want to take that into consideration when awaiting delivery
dbhoy

No problem, although I have heard there is going to be a postal strike … No problem, although I have heard there is going to be a postal strike around release date so might want to take that into consideration when awaiting delivery

Strike has been called off.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants