Heard its this week...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Tonight in the states I think and I'm sure I heard October 1st on BBC2

Oct 1st i believe

Banned

Watch it online, load of streaming websites have it, type in 'watch Heroes online' into google

Banned

DRAMA: Heroes
On: BBC 2 (102)
Date: Wednesday 1st October 2008 (starting in 9 days)
Time: 21:00 to 21:45 (45 minutes long)

The Second Coming. Series 3, episode 1.
Drama series in which people all over the world deal with their newly discovered superpowers. Moments after shots rang out, the shocking identity of Nathan's assassin and the reasons why the Texas press conference had to be cut short are revealed. Peter and Matt are thrown into unexpected, uncharted territory. With his powers partially restored, Sylar decides a visit to Claire could give him a boost. Meanwhile, in Tokyo, Hiro and Ando are charged with safeguarding a family secret.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, Audio Described, 2008, 5 Star)

Starring: Adrian Pasdar, Milo Ventimiglia, Greg Grunberg, Zachary Quinto, Hayden Panettiere, Masi Oka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from getdigiguide.com/?p=…124

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

chrishill;3024090

excellent that means my tuesday nights will be spent watching heroes and then the sarah connor chronicles. beats eastenders then the bill.:-D

Banned

Tonight on NBC

Banned

Foosball Chum;3024104

Watch it online, load of streaming websites have it, type in 'watch … Watch it online, load of streaming websites have it, type in 'watch Heroes online' into google

not quite the same quality though

better off downloading the avi in HD

Dunno?

Some good shows are coming back at the moment, Heroes, Prison Break (although this season has been poo so far), Dexter at the end of the month and I've just watched the first two episodes of Fringe, which is really good, kind of like the X-Files but with less aliens. Just need 24 and Lost back now!

Banned

chrishill;3024090

That would explain why I couldn't find it when I looked last night!

I'm surprised BBC2 can show it so early, it's usuallu months after the states and it ain't Sky.

Banned

Abvance;3024199

I'm surprised BBC2 can show it so early, it's usuallu months after the … I'm surprised BBC2 can show it so early, it's usuallu months after the states and it ain't Sky.

I think this can be put down to the amount of downloads. Same goes for films being on dvd within a couple of months of the cinema release.

Piracy does have it's good points! ;-)

Banned

chrishill;3024138

Some good shows are coming back at the moment, Heroes, Prison Break … Some good shows are coming back at the moment, Heroes, Prison Break (although this season has been poo so far), Dexter at the end of the month and I've just watched the first two episodes of Fringe, which is really good, kind of like the X-Files but with less aliens. Just need 24 and Lost back now!

dexter s3 ep1 is available already

Banned

csiman;3024218

I think this can be put down to the amount of downloads. Same goes for … I think this can be put down to the amount of downloads. Same goes for films being on dvd within a couple of months of the cinema release.Piracy does have it's good points! ;-)

Indeed. I've often made that comment! :p:w00t:

csiman;3024222

dexter s3 ep1 is available already

yeah, I saw that the other day but read it was a VHS screener? I can wait a week for a decent quality copy :thumbsup:

I got the last series but it was subtitled so when they were speaking chinese it wasnt coming up on a few an i kinda lost the stories , anyone know the best place to dload these :whistling:

chrishill;3024342

yeah, I saw that the other day but read it was a VHS screener? I can wait … yeah, I saw that the other day but read it was a VHS screener? I can wait a week for a decent quality copy :thumbsup:

Looked like DVD rip to me but it had big borders, good thing PS3 has zoom function.

Banned

chrishill;3024342

yeah, I saw that the other day but read it was a VHS screener? I can wait … yeah, I saw that the other day but read it was a VHS screener? I can wait a week for a decent quality copy :thumbsup:

:w00t: why on earth would it be a VHS screener? Is there such a thing these days?

Its dvd quality all the way.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot001-8.jpg

Smallville started last week too in the states

BBC paid an absolute fortune to have this series so early... thats where your licence fee is going!

I forgot about Smallville, last season finale failed so bad.

Banned

Babbler;3024754

Smallville started last week too in the states :)BBC paid an absolute … Smallville started last week too in the states :)BBC paid an absolute fortune to have this series so early... thats where your licence fee is going!

Not a fan of heroes but I'd rather the BBC spent it on tv shows like this than the usual tripe they put on.

thank heavens for channel 4 and 5 and FX (the Shield, the Wire, Brotherhood, Dexter, CSI, Greys Anatomy, Boston Legal, Rescue Me, ER).

Not that I ever watch them on terrestial anyway. I pay for broadband for a good reason lol.

Greys actually comes first to Living doesnt it?

Abvance;3024785

I forgot about Smallville, last season finale failed so bad.

Another victim of the writers strike
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769542
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions