Groups
    EXPIRED

when does lost start? when can i download it?

im dyign to watch new series anyone knows ?

10 Comments

sunday 9pm .....another series of questions unanswered...cant wait though

Original Poster

this sunday? or sunday just gone?

Original Poster

DanJackson;4155943

http://tinyurl.com/c3392r

Smart arse:whistling: I thought it started this sunday just gone but cant find it anywhere to get hold of...so was wondering if anyone cud give me any pointers!

Original Poster

masterruckus;4155935

sunday 9pm .....another series of questions unanswered...cant wait though

Yes i cant wait nor can i afford sky waiting for my AOL broadband to run out so i can go with them! Unfortuantly not til Oct.

I have been watching since the 1st episode.....when it was not on bloody sky!!!:x

DanJackson;4155943

http://tinyurl.com/c3392r

"s n i g g e r s"

just watched the first 2 episodes of season 5 and its back to its best form-about a million twists and turns-roll on next week!

It starts this Sunday on Sky One, is it avaliable to watch / download online now?

Banned

expiring already answered here, if google doesn't help you use the search pane top right this thread is the first one that shows up

hotukdeals.com/ite…ne/

Original Poster

Barky how come you got to watch it? Bet it's brill and wantign to watch the nxt....i court up on the whole 3rrd series and watched them in 2 nights i couldnt turn it off !

Im also a big fan of dexter! i watched the whole 1st series back to back maybe its the too go no waiting for a wk to go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1221
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422814431
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)58473
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710943

See more discussions