When does my contract with BT start?

Found 20th Dec 2016
I put in an order with BT for broadband and TV three weeks ago. Virgin Media, my current ISP has just called me and offered me an unbelievable deal. My installation with BT is due tomorrow but BT are saying my cooling off period started from the date of the order and therefore I'm in contact.

5 Comments

Banned

Pick up the phone now & just try to cancel your order

Tell them due to personal situations you cannot afford it so if they wish to continue good luck getting any money.

Original Poster

OK, seems like that was just one guy. I've cancelled the installation with no fees.

Now onto the Virgin deal, I honestly had no idea they had the authority to discount it this much:

Unlimited calls including mobiles, 200mb broadband, tivo with all channels except Movies and Sports. £24 a month with the line rental waived.

Zak_K

OK, seems like that was just one guy. I've cancelled the installation … OK, seems like that was just one guy. I've cancelled the installation with no fees. Now onto the Virgin deal, I honestly had no idea they had the authority to discount it this much:Unlimited calls including mobiles, 200mb broadband, tivo with all channels except Movies and Sports. £24 a month with the line rental waived.

​wtf ? I pay £52 for crappy 50mbit bt internet and a expensive phone line.... cant wait till virgin finishing installing the lines.

that is a unbelievable deal ! as i have just rejoined virgin from BT hope I get something similar in 12 months
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions