Groups

When does the clothes sale start, also at designer stores?

I'm looking to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes but I don't want to buy £70 top, only to find it's in a half price sale the next day

Anyone know when the sales are starting at Oxford street etc, as I know stores now start the sales before christmas?

14 Comments

Judging by the pics last night you do need a wardrobe of clothes.. walking round in just your boxers must be pretty cold for you..

;0)

Nikki999;7274927

Judging by the pics last night you do need a wardrobe of clothes.. … Judging by the pics last night you do need a wardrobe of clothes.. walking round in just your boxers must be pretty cold for you..;0)

how desperate, quite cringe worthy tbh

prob boxing day OP

The next sale starts on boxing day if thats any help!

i'd imagine shops will start reducing xmas eve but boxing day is the big sale day online they tend to start day after last postal day for xmas

Banned

Nikki999;7274927

Judging by the pics last night you do need a wardrobe of clothes.. … Judging by the pics last night you do need a wardrobe of clothes.. walking round in just your boxers must be pretty cold for you..;0)

MILF??? :oops:

Nikki999;7274927

damn have i missed a pic of rfm in his boxers? :x

next big sale is boxing day there are sales on at the moment but i think there will be bigger sales after xmas x

donnaraine;7276678

damn have i missed a pic of rfm in his boxers? :x

You did. It made me giggle

tessb;7276859

You did. It made me giggle

i bet its the one he posted before, or at least i hope so lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just saw this thread...I was asking for sales help....not about my body...I am not a piece of meat you know.

realfriendlyman;7322028

Just saw this thread...I was asking for sales help....not about my … Just saw this thread...I was asking for sales help....not about my body...I am not a piece of meat you know.

oops sorry :oops:

:-D

Original Poster

donnaraine;7322044

oops sorry :oops::-D

That's ok, I'll let you off this time.

Don't get too excited though, as my body's still in transition, so it'll look perfect for next summer holidays when I wear even less clothes. :lol:

realfriendlyman;7322175

That's ok, I'll let you off this time. :pDon't get too excited though, as … That's ok, I'll let you off this time. :pDon't get too excited though, as my body's still in transition, so it'll look perfect for next summer holidays when I wear even less clothes. :lol:

where you from again?

seriously though i hope you wont take it too far. too much muscle = yuk :thumbsup:

Original Poster

donnaraine;7322199

where you from again? :pseriously though i hope you wont take it too far. … where you from again? :pseriously though i hope you wont take it too far. too much muscle = yuk :thumbsup:

Nah, I think too much muscle is sickly as well...as long as I end up being the strongest man in the world, then I'm happy :lol:
    Jokes aside, I don't plan on gaining much more muscle, just a bit more definition to give myself the complete package (so I'm told) without being arrogant.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1540
      2. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???44
      3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband910
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice11

See more discussions