Found 17th Nov 2010
Just wondered if any1 knows when the next sale starts is it gonna b the sunday or monday

15 Comments

I thought they usually start on a Saturday morning but I'm not one to go to a Next specially for it.

Someone on here will know as I recall a few saying they go down for the 5 or 6am sales to que aswell lol.

Mum2ConnornCerys

I thought they usually start on a Saturday morning but I'm not one to go … I thought they usually start on a Saturday morning but I'm not one to go to a Next specially for it.Someone on here will know as I recall a few saying they go down for the 5 or 6am sales to que aswell lol.

They usually but xmas day falls on the sat this year so dont know how they will work it :-S

Its usually Boxing Day here in Scotland but I don't bother going now as get VIP invitation to shop few days before the sale starts so don't even have to leave the house, especially when its freezing then!

Original Poster

kaks26

Its usually Boxing Day here in Scotland but I don't bother going now as … Its usually Boxing Day here in Scotland but I don't bother going now as get VIP invitation to shop few days before the sale starts so don't even have to leave the house, especially when its freezing then!

how do you get a vip im always there b4 5 does my head in but i love a good bargain

vlane86

how do you get a vip im always there b4 5 does my head in but i love a … how do you get a vip im always there b4 5 does my head in but i love a good bargain

Used to go twice a year and queue up first thing - can't be bothered with that now though. VIP invite is by email - through Next online. Thought everyone got it automatically if they're a customer? You get an email the week before any sale starts to reserve your time for a VIP slot on whatever day (usually 3 days before sale). Then on that date/time you click on link and it takes you to all the sale stuff and away you go - spending a fortune! Remember one year all my order arrived on Christmas Eve before the sale had even begun instore - and it was all half price.

kaks26

Used to go twice a year and queue up first thing - can't be bothered with … Used to go twice a year and queue up first thing - can't be bothered with that now though. VIP invite is by email - through Next online. Thought everyone got it automatically if they're a customer? You get an email the week before any sale starts to reserve your time for a VIP slot on whatever day (usually 3 days before sale). Then on that date/time you click on link and it takes you to all the sale stuff and away you go - spending a fortune! Remember one year all my order arrived on Christmas Eve before the sale had even begun instore - and it was all half price.

You dont automatically get a VIP invite, sometimes youre lucky and get one other times not.

quote]You dont automatically get a VIP invite, sometimes youre lucky and get one other times not.[/quote]

+1 I have received a VIP invite some of the time but not all of the time

Maybe I spent too much as I've always had an invite for every sale every year - though sometimes I wish I didn't lol.

If anyone has a fool proof way to get an invite, give me a PM lol

Original Poster

ye me too

bassman_uk

If anyone has a fool proof way to get an invite, give me a PM lol

Haha wishfull thinking, the only way that you can get vip is by next sending you an invitation

loobie

You dont automatically get a VIP invite, sometimes youre lucky and get … You dont automatically get a VIP invite, sometimes youre lucky and get one other times not.

This ^^^

I got a VIP invite for the last july sale. I had ordered online only once in december sale prior to that. I don't get directory delivered.

I'd think its quite random. Its good to log in the account to check for an invite closer to the sale as the email may not arrive properly (like it happened for me)

Ive never had a directory but do have an account that ive used probably 3 or 4 times. Ive had 2 VIP invites.

I get a VIP invite for every sale (winter and summer plus those two silly mid season sales) every single year. I have an account and I get a directory. Oh and I spend LOADS every month

I also pay off my account in full every month as well, wonder if that counts?

Original Poster

any1 know when its gonna start this year
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions