When England are playing football?

Found 9th Jul
A random question. If you don't like watching especially England play football in the World Cup what do you do instead? (please keep it clean)
I'm thinking a lot about couples and those with families eg when one of the couple likes watching the football and one doesn't? It' s a bit of a fun thread.
Also if you do watch the football have you found that other than pubs it is hard to find an establishment where you can watch the football eg a coffee shop? I ended up watching a bit at my local market lol.
Community Updates
MiscFitness
20 Comments
Should have asked on misc if you wanted someone to talk too
It'll be over in 6 days time.
I do the same as when the football isn’t on.
There's some tennis on the other channel......
For each of the matches, I have gone out for a drive and a meal at a gastro pub and will do the same for the next one.

I tried watching a game once, but it was sooooo dull, for 90 mins of play there was about 2 minutes that were actually worth watching. So am happy to catch up on any goals on youtube and skip the tedious bits.
deleted396333
Yes
My missus either hides in the bedroom or chills in the same room watching Netflix with headphones on. Blank refuses to watch it with me at all, but I'm fine with that.
I went shopping at Aldi. I was the only shopper in there.
Plannning on going there again on Wednesday night and if we go through, will shop there Sunday afternoon
Toptrumpet44 m ago

I went shopping at Aldi. I was the only shopper in there.Plannning on …I went shopping at Aldi. I was the only shopper in there.Plannning on going there again on Wednesday night and if we go through, will shop there Sunday afternoon

Good luck with that. If we go through to the final Aldi are closing for it!
If you're a man and you don't like football.
You're either out walking your poodle or out riding your motorbike

Or mix 'n match the above
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell40 m ago

If you're a man and you don't like football.You're either out walking your …If you're a man and you don't like football.You're either out walking your poodle or out riding your motorbike Or mix 'n match the above

I look forward to biking my motorwalk.

You can ride your own poo.
i was out on Sunny day, walking around with monkeys, having nice quiet drink, i don't need to see it just the score,
Pricklerickle1 h, 13 m ago

i was out on Sunny day, walking around with monkeys, having nice quiet …i was out on Sunny day, walking around with monkeys, having nice quiet drink, i don't need to see it just the score,

You went to the zoo?
I fart in a balloon and then bust it when the in laws come round.
Then we all laugh and play chess.
Pricklerickle10 m ago

monkey forest, nice place

sounds nice. Will have to go one day
g8spur13 h, 20 m ago

Good luck with that. If we go through to the final Aldi are closing for it!

No they ain't.
Best thing about this world cup is that GYM has been so quiet. Saturday I could hear people cheering while I was kayaking at the beach.

Tomoorows match I will just leave work late and hit the gym when it kicks off.
Watch eBay for bargains during the semi final
oliverkennedy109 h, 36 m ago

No they ain't.

Errrrr.....yes they are. Match starts at 4pm on Sunday which is their usual closing time but they are closing an hour early anyway.
Edited by: "g8spur" 10th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants