When Free Nando’s isn’t free at all (daily mail article)

Found 13th JunEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
2957009.jpg
Got a bit excited when I spotted this but clicked through to find out you actually need to buy the bottle £1.50 and spend £5 at Nando’s to get a free 1/4 chicken.

I hate the daily mail and there click bait.

dailymail.co.uk/fem…tml
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I got a free nandos once...

Actually what I got was a free £50 meal voucher, a load of sauces, and a rub (to put on chicken, didn't have someone round to massage my shoulders or anything).

I messaged them on FB, requesting their permission to have their logo tattooed on my right ass cheek. They said no, but sent me all the above
"there click bait"

Where?
20 Comments
Cool story bro
deleted79467
misleading article title in the daily fail what ever next ?
dfs having a sale
"there click bait"

Where?
deleted7946713th Jun

misleading article title in the daily fail what ever next ?dfs having a …misleading article title in the daily fail what ever next ?dfs having a sale

Mail is the worst website in the world Fact!
It's not even a hack...
I got a free nandos once...

Actually what I got was a free £50 meal voucher, a load of sauces, and a rub (to put on chicken, didn't have someone round to massage my shoulders or anything).

I messaged them on FB, requesting their permission to have their logo tattooed on my right ass cheek. They said no, but sent me all the above
miikeyblue13th Jun

I got a free nandos once...Actually what I got was a free £50 meal …I got a free nandos once...Actually what I got was a free £50 meal voucher, a load of sauces, and a rub (to put on chicken, didn't have someone round to massage my shoulders or anything).I messaged them on FB, requesting their permission to have their logo tattooed on my right ass cheek. They said no, but sent me all the above

Miikey, have you forgot about your quiz this week
summerof7627 m ago

Miikey, have you forgot about your quiz this week

What quiz?

RossD892 h, 32 m ago

It's not even a hack...

You can't even cry "Fowl"!
It was posted as a deal on hukd iirc
miikeyblue4 h, 25 m ago

I got a free nandos once...Actually what I got was a free £50 meal …I got a free nandos once...Actually what I got was a free £50 meal voucher, a load of sauces, and a rub (to put on chicken, didn't have someone round to massage my shoulders or anything).I messaged them on FB, requesting their permission to have their logo tattooed on my right ass cheek. They said no, but sent me all the above

I see you still went ahead and did it miikey

34002907-wYo4V.jpg
fanpages2 h, 25 m ago

You can't even cry "Fowl"!

Perhaps they were referring to the person who wrote the article.
maccy125 m ago

I see you still went ahead and did it miikey [Image]

🍆💦
jco831 m ago

🍆💦

***I hate the daily mail and there click bait.***

I think there are many more important reasons for hating the Daily Mail to be honest.
Uranus14th Jun

***I hate the daily mail and there click bait.***I think there are many …***I hate the daily mail and there click bait.***I think there are many more important reasons for hating the Daily Mail to be honest.

I sadly used to read it! And I used to just get engulfed with rage and hate with what I was seeing and I realised it ain’t the topic it was the way in how it’s edited.The last time I read it 4/5 year ago the front page headline was and this is what it said in a nutshell..
Younger people are rude -
18-35 ish year olds ! Fell into the age bracket.
I haven’t read it since!
I’ve just googled and searched and i think I’ve found the article.

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants