When googling my hotmail...

Found 31st Dec 2009
When i google search my hotmail address, it shows the hukd website and my profile.
Why is this? and can i stop it?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

just googled mine and it didnt link to this, no ideas

lil_tiger;3907639

ditto for me. You do best asking a mod:)

Original Poster

lil_tiger;3907639

I think its becuase i signed up to the forum using the hotmail, is there a way i can disable this and when i google my hotmail, it won't link to hukd's?

Original Poster

badgerrules;3907657

ditto for me. You do best asking a mod:)

How do i get hold of a mod?

could it be that your user name on hukd is very like your email addy? i just googled your username and it came up with your hukd profile like it does with everyone i think.

mine doesnt!!

Banned

How come you googled your Email address anyway?:thinking:

Just curious :thumbsup:

Jooe;3907664

I think its becuase i signed up to the forum using the hotmail, is there … I think its becuase i signed up to the forum using the hotmail, is there a way i can disable this and when i google my hotmail, it won't link to hukd's?

mine is set up to my hotmail account too...

Original Poster

Jerry786;3907679

How come you googled your Email address anyway?:thinking:Just curious … How come you googled your Email address anyway?:thinking:Just curious :thumbsup:

What you do when your as bored as me on NYE lol

hve you got your msn details in your profile?

mine does :w00t:

Original Poster

loupomm;3907717

hve you got your msn details in your profile?

I did have, but i removed it, but it still appears

Same here :-(

It's most likely to be google's cache still has your profile cached from a while ago when the address was still present, thus it will still show up in google.

It should disappear over time.

Because HUKD is so big, the cache happens in about 40 mins or near to that, so it would have cached a thread, and does cache profiles that have posted in said thread.

mine says no matches found!

Original Poster

emasu;3907810

It's most likely to be google's cache still has your profile cached from … It's most likely to be google's cache still has your profile cached from a while ago when the address was still present, thus it will still show up in google. It should disappear over time.Because HUKD is so big, the cache happens in about 40 mins or near to that, so it would have cached a thread, and does cache profiles that have posted in said thread.

Ok rep added, even doh i didn't understand a word of that :oops:

Jooe;3907841

Ok rep added, even doh i didn't understand a word of that :oops:

]http//20…x-a

Google keeps a record of pages on the internet, they're called caches (like a snapshot of a page at one time) . As you can see here, they contain the data that the page displayed when google looked at it.

These tend to disappear as time goes on and pages update.
Post a comment
@
    Text