Groups

when i grow up......................

will i be a solar flare?

33 Comments

starsparkle2311;5758945

Word games will be your friend:thumbsup:

lol, ive played the word game once, the sexiest thread was my beggining lol

lol,,,,,,,

It will take lots of hard work, being ignored on many threads until you reach that wonderful status then all will be your friend... I am nearly there!!!! :thumbsup:

maybe one day
    if you try hard........
    you will the little pilot that could

Banned

starsparkle2311;5759174

lol, good place to start, wonder why that thread attracted you:-D

word games = post count spammers:w00t:

dog_cop;5760253

word games = post count spammers:w00t:

:roll:Maybe,just maybe, when you grow up you will realise that post count doesn`t matter to most people. They(myself included) play the word games cos they enjoy them. I`ll never understand why post counts are so important to the likes of yourself:? I for one would rather they didn`t exist:)

Banned

rosie2008;5760395

:roll:Maybe,just maybe, when you grow up you will realise that post count … :roll:Maybe,just maybe, when you grow up you will realise that post count doesn`t matter to most people. They(myself included) play the word games cos they enjoy them. I`ll never understand why post counts are so important to the likes of yourself:? I for one would rather they didn`t exist:)

Shhhhh get back to the word games and let the adults at their work ... serious business this internet :thumbsup:

dog_cop;5760429

Shhhhh get back to the word games and let the adults at their work ... … Shhhhh get back to the word games and let the adults at their work ... serious business this internet :thumbsup:

:p:-D

ooops. That`ll be a PCB lol

Banned

rosie2008;5760432

:p:-Dooops. That`ll be a JCB lol

9701 to you:-D

Banned

rosie2008;5760485

14,551:thumbsup: in how long :w00t:

posts per day by rosie2008:roll:

Banned

rosie2008;5760485

posts per day by dog_cop:whistling:

dog_cop;5760502

14,551 in how long :w00t:39.09posts per day by rosie2008:roll:

:lol: I have a boring life:whistling::p

starsparkle2311;5758945

Word games will be your friend:thumbsup:

And your way to rep:whistling:

dog_cop;5760502

14,551 in how long :w00t:39.09posts per day by rosie2008:roll:

:w00t::oops: and ditto:roll:

Banned

rosie2008;5760557

:w00t::oops: and ditto:roll:

note to self.. get in word games and post to death to catch up with post count of rosie::thumbsup:

Banned

fox2020;5760545

And your way to rep:whistling:

rep what's that :whistling:

dog_cop;5760574

note to self.. get in word games and post to death to catch up with post … note to self.. get in word games and post to death to catch up with post count of rosie::thumbsup:

:oops: I`m all gamed out tonight.............might have have to spout alot of rubbish instead:w00t:

Banned

rosie2008;5760650

:oops: I`m all gamed out tonight.............might have have to spout … :oops: I`m all gamed out tonight.............might have have to spout alot of rubbish instead:w00t:

nah dont do that as it means you have to type more than one or two words and perhaps may have to construct a sentence or two .. the word game mean you only have to use one brain cell :thumbsup::w00t:

dog_cop;5760669

nah dont do that as it means you have to type more than one or two words … nah dont do that as it means you have to type more than one or two words and perhaps may have to construct a sentence or two .. the word game mean you only have to use one brain cell

:w00t: you know me so well............I only have one brain cell:lol: It`s a gooooood one though:thumbsup::-D

Banned

rosie2008;5760685

:w00t: you know me so well............I only have one brain cell:lol: … :w00t: you know me so well............I only have one brain cell:lol: It`s a gooooood one though:thumbsup::-D

its a big cell :thumbsup:

dog_cop;5760692

You causing trouble again ugly? ;-)

dog_cop;5760692

yep certainly is...............it`s a double D:w00t::-D

Banned

Silentgirl!;5760709

You causing trouble again ugly? ;-)

yes factory bird ... BG doesn't believe I am a cop :w00t::w00t:

Banned

rosie2008;5760727

yep certainly is...............it`s a double D:w00t::-D

troll

dog_cop;5760737

troll

:lol: I`m in good company then:whistling::p

dog_cop;5760730

yes factory bird ... BG doesn't believe I am a cop :w00t::w00t:

So that uniform I seen you in and the car that has police written on it.....that rented??! Lol

Banned

Silentgirl!;5760749

So that uniform I seen you in and the car that has police written on … So that uniform I seen you in and the car that has police written on it.....that rented??! Lol

yes its for my other job :whistling:

dog_cop;5760759

yes its for my other job :whistling:

Oh so you are 'the one' i hear about!

Banned

Silentgirl!;5760779

Oh so you are 'the one' i hear about!

yeah we are doing a milk round this week :thumbsup:

dog_cop;5760799

yeah we are doing a milk round this week :thumbsup:

Nice!!!!

BG seemed to think earlier that he made me happy.....informed him straight away he werent man enough for that :w00t:

Banned

Silentgirl!;5760811

Nice!!!! BG seemed to think earlier that he made me happy.....informed … Nice!!!! BG seemed to think earlier that he made me happy.....informed him straight away he werent man enough for that :w00t:

I know you like your men young but he is only a boy :w00t:

dog_cop;5760958

I know you like your men young but he is only a boy :w00t:

I like my men young.....hmmmmm......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76129
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1636

See more discussions