Groups
    EXPIRED

When I say rough looking.........

I mean bleh!(copyright hugh cornwell)

Just been to see michael mcintyre(very funny),and in the venue next door,the nolan sisters were playing-you shoulda seen the crowd! it was like every single ugly woman in scotland had been sent a free ticket to compensate for their hideousness.

Scary stuff!

81 Comments

Banned

in b4 racial/uglism slurs

Banned

Just been to see michael mcintyre(very funny),and in the venue next door,the nolan sisters were playing-you shoulda seen the crowd! [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]it was like every single ugly woman in scotland [/SIZE][/COLOR]had been sent a free ticket to compensate for their hideousness.

must have been lots there then and hardly anyy scotish women at home:whistling:

daz1981;6688911

Just been to see michael mcintyre(very funny),and in the venue next … Just been to see michael mcintyre(very funny),and in the venue next door,the nolan sisters were playing-you shoulda seen the crowd! [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]it was like every single ugly woman in scotland [/SIZE][/COLOR]had been sent a free ticket to compensate for their hideousness.must have been lots there then and hardly anyy scotish women at home:whistling:

:w00t:

what are you lot like eh??!!! lol

daz1981;6688911

Just been to see michael mcintyre(very funny),and in the venue next … Just been to see michael mcintyre(very funny),and in the venue next door,the nolan sisters were playing-you shoulda seen the crowd! [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]it was like every single ugly woman in scotland [/SIZE][/COLOR]had been sent a free ticket to compensate for their hideousness.must have been lots there then and hardly anyy scotish women at home:whistling:

well I can vouch for my whereabouts tonight :w00t: and no I wasnt at the Nolans concert lol

oh my, wait til ashley see's this :w00t:

Banned

ClarityofMind;6688934

:w00t:what are you lot like eh??!!! lol

hey we all know its true but you stayed in so what does that say about you:;-)

i love scotish women but i think alot look rough and its because the scottish men are all boring and so the women dont bother with them selves because of it :-D

Banned

see we got the good lookers on hukds its the mongers that dont use this site that are at the nolan concert

michelleleemoo;6688951

oh my, wait til ashley see's this :w00t:

lol cant wait!

I seen the Nolans performing on Loose Women and just cringed. But if there selling tickets and peeps happy to go lol.........well each to their own:thumbsup:

Barky, what were they wearing...............shiny trousers and lycra tops and lots of camel toes on show?

daz1981;6688964

hey we all know its true but you stayed in so what does that say about … hey we all know its true but you stayed in so what does that say about you:;-)i love scotish women but i think alot look rough and its because the scottish men are all boring and so the women dont bother with them selves because of it :-D

awww thank you

:friends:

but i'm not scottish lol us wee blondies live down south ;-)

I imagine a lot of them would have been glancing over at you and thinking 'Oh my god, that fat kid has a face like a beekeepers apprentice'.

It would be really funny if theyve made a thread about your kite somewhere else.

daz1981;6688964

hey we all know its true but you stayed in so what does that say about … hey we all know its true but you stayed in so what does that say about you:;-)i love scotish women but i think alot look rough and its because the scottish men are all boring and so the women dont bother with them selves because of it :-D

shes not scottish bud lol :thumbsup: but how was your seat at the Nolan Sisters ? lol

daz1981;6688964

lmao!!!!

edit - danny09 JUST BRILLIANT!!!!!

Banned

ClarityofMind;6688977

awww thank you :friends:but i'm not scottish lol us wee blondies live … awww thank you :friends:but i'm not scottish lol us wee blondies live down south ;-)

well id like ya down south to , south enough to be at waist height;-)

bossyboots;6688984

lmao!!!!edit - danny09 JUST BRILLIANT!!!!!

like always lol

Original Poster

bossyboots;6688971

lol cant wait!I seen the Nolans performing on Loose Women and just … lol cant wait!I seen the Nolans performing on Loose Women and just cringed. But if there selling tickets and peeps happy to go lol.........well each to their own:thumbsup:Barky, what were they wearing...............shiny trousers and lycra tops and lots of camel toes on show?

you should be a style guru,altho you forgot about the feather boas and stupid pink cowboy hats-did they all decide what to wear via an internet forum beforehand? ancienttrollopsreunited??

bossyboots;6688971

lol cant wait!I seen the Nolans performing on Loose Women and just … lol cant wait!I seen the Nolans performing on Loose Women and just cringed. But if there selling tickets and peeps happy to go lol.........well each to their own:thumbsup:Barky, what were they wearing...............shiny trousers and lycra tops and lots of camel toes on show?

omg camel toes lmao!!

Banned

danny09;6688983

shes not scottish bud lol :thumbsup: but how was your seat at the Nolan … shes not scottish bud lol :thumbsup: but how was your seat at the Nolan Sisters ? lol

squashed really as your momma was there, lol

barky;6688995

you should be a style guru,altho you forgot about the feather boas and … you should be a style guru,altho you forgot about the feather boas and stupid pink cowboy hats-did they all decide what to wear via an internet forum beforehand? ancienttrollopsreunited??

lol!!! see this is why i love scots you all have me in stitches

daz1981;6689001

squashed really as your momma was there, lol

i know she was man, she told me your mum was there too! she was struggling to move round her ;-) lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6688997

omg camel toes lmao!!:w00t:

no camel toes at a nolan concert btw-the tena covers a multitude of sins:whistling:

barky;6688995

you should be a style guru,altho you forgot about the feather boas and … you should be a style guru,altho you forgot about the feather boas and stupid pink cowboy hats-did they all decide what to wear via an internet forum beforehand? ancienttrollopsreunited??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

pure dead brilliant:thumbsup:

see, peeps should take note, that us scots know how to laugh at ourselves. nothing beats a good old showing of the camel toe to get it going:-D

and a backside view of a cracking wedgie

Banned

danny09;6689010

i know she was man, she told me your mum was there too! she was … i know she was man, she told me your mum was there too! she was struggling to move round her ;-) lol

my mum died last year and it was glanduler so wasnt her fault

daz1981;6689019

my mum died last year and it was glanduler so wasnt her fault

oh ok, was that your girlfriend my mum was speaking too then ;-) lol

Banned

danny09;6689026

oh ok, was that your girlfriend my mum was speaking too then ;-) lol

your right there as girlfriends scottish to proves my point

daz1981;6688964

:x i smacka yo face!!

barky;6689012

no camel toes at a nolan concert btw-the tena covers a multitude of … no camel toes at a nolan concert btw-the tena covers a multitude of sins:whistling:

im like... omg what will yawl say next lol

Banned

micoo;6689045

ok im sorry i didnt meen the gay ones do you forgive me

daz1981;6689054

:? now youve lost me

(you were supposed to read my previous post in an italian accent)

daz1981;6689036

your right there as girlfriends scottish to proves my point

LOL!!!!!

micoo;6689045

oooo mr micoo is mad [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]we all knew this anyway that micoo was mental lol[/SIZE][/COLOR] :whistling:

daz1981;6689054

forgive you?? he may even send you a pic lol

daz1981;6689054

awwww Daz come on now. its so good to have a brilliant fun thread going for a change:thumbsup:

Barky, ye canny beat a gud bit o scottish humour:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6689064

oh god hun you have just encouraged micoo again lol!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6689064

yes,of him in the shower with a local fireman:whistling:

Banned

danny im not repping you back cos its not nice poking fun a someones dead fat mum

bossyboots;6689068

awwww Daz come on now. its so good to have a brilliant fun thread going … awwww Daz come on now. its so good to have a brilliant fun thread going for a change:thumbsup:Barky, ye canny beat a gud bit o scottish humour:thumbsup:

aye a dinnae ken bout that, most aw the time its a dab driech, naw?

daz1981;6689079

danny im not repping you back cos its not nice poking fun a someones dead … danny im not repping you back cos its not nice poking fun a someones dead fat mum

i repped you because you can take a joke whereas A LOT of people on this forum are stuck up and can't laugh at something

why do all the great threads - with nothing but good humour and no bitching/fighting/slagging off ...............all start late at night when am about to go to my bed:cry:

bossyboots;6689084

why do all the great threads - with nothing but good humour and no … why do all the great threads - with nothing but good humour and no bitching/fighting/slagging off ...............all start late at night when am about to go to my bed:cry:

you may need to change that mods going to come hunting soon :-( lol

barky;6689078

yes,of him in the shower with a local fireman:whistling:

omg i so missed that one!!! is it nakie???

micoo;6689081

aye a dinnae ken bout that, most aw the time its a dab driech, naw?

aye well gee it a wee min an aw the bitching is gonny start...............
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1638
      2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
      3. Biscuit addiction2060
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810

See more discussions