Groups

When Is?

Steve Gibson going to get some balls and sack Gareth Southgate?????

This is 12 games in the league without a win on the trot now and it's getting ridiculous.

I don't care if he doesn't sack managers..... make an exception!

Southgate Out!!!!!!!!!

42 Comments

angry much ?
    Some people like them need to learn when to have the guts to stop things. He just hasnt got there yet, give him a few more games ;-)

we cant risk a few more games lol

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4215844

angry much ?Some people like them need to learn when to have the guts to … angry much ?Some people like them need to learn when to have the guts to stop things. He just hasnt got there yet, give him a few more games ;-)

Daft Punk;4215858

we cant risk a few more games lol

What he said.....

borolad94;4215869

What he said.....

I know that, what place you at now ?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4215892

I know that, what place you at now ?

18th on same points as 20th......

Blackburn is now make or break now. Lose that and I think we're going down.

Hopefully things will pick up for your team.

I'm hoping the same thing for Newcastle

Original Poster

mfc1986;4215930

Blackburn is now make or break now. Lose that and I think we're going … Blackburn is now make or break now. Lose that and I think we're going down.

Yep,

going to bed now, feel free to disuss.

Night smogs and guests!

Makes me feel sick thinking about relegation

borolad94;4215908

18th on same points as 20th......

Not good :?
    Thats what comes with **** managers :whistling:
    Sweet dreams ;-)

middlesbore need relegating, southgate hasn't got any. remember '96 ?. .

rubbish team rubbish manager, they are a league 1 side not even good enough for the championship!

Probably when the Irons knock you out of the FA cup

scotland88;4216150

rubbish team rubbish manager, they are a league 1 side not even good … rubbish team rubbish manager, they are a league 1 side not even good enough for the championship!

:thinking:

@ Borolad...

Where would you be without Gibson? Just wondering...

Banned

Rovers played with Bolton tonight and will obviously do the same with Boro on sat lol.

davidhurn;4216444

Rovers played with Bolton tonight and will obviously do the same with … Rovers played with Bolton tonight and will obviously do the same with Boro on sat lol.

and next season in the championship?

Banned

skusey;4216469

and next season in the championship?

Oh dear Lucas Neill is god!! Respect to you bubble lover...

davidhurn;4216484

Oh dear Lucas Neill is god!! Respect to you bubble lover...

we need to keep hold of him, only a few more days.....

Banned

skusey;4216502

we need to keep hold of him, only a few more days.....

But he's so overrated. Fair play to Di Michele tonight though, he looked half decent.

davidhurn;4216511

But he's so overrated. Fair play to Di Michele tonight though, he looked … But he's so overrated. Fair play to Di Michele tonight though, he looked half decent.

overrated?
    He was awesome again tonight, not bitter I hope?

Banned

skusey;4216569

overrated?He was awesome again tonight, not bitter I hope?

Not at all. I just don't like overrated players going to a similar a team for more money, rather than champions league football.

Banned

"He turned down the £40,000 a week he would have received on Merseyside and decided instead to move to East London, where he reportedly earns £70,000 a week."

Banned

True professional eh?

davidhurn;4216603

Not at all. I just don't like overrated players going to a similar a team … Not at all. I just don't like overrated players going to a similar a team for more money, rather than champions league football.

no, West Ham are far better

Banned

skusey;4216617

no, West Ham are far better

Very, very, very debatable and I'll bid you good night.

davidhurn;4216607

"He turned down the £40,000 a week he would have received on Merseyside … "He turned down the £40,000 a week he would have received on Merseyside and decided instead to move to East London, where he reportedly earns £70,000 a week."

wouldnt you?
    I would

davidhurn;4216444

Rovers played with Bolton tonight and will obviously do the same with … Rovers played with Bolton tonight and will obviously do the same with Boro on sat lol.

Yes, because Blackburn are really setting the premiership alight aren't they. :whistling:

We need Uwe Fuchs back

who would you replace him with???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Original Poster

still not happy

Have always thought Gareth Southgate has got nothing about him. Anyone agree ??

Original Poster

darren9030;4241779

Have always thought Gareth Southgate has got nothing about him. Anyone … Have always thought Gareth Southgate has got nothing about him. Anyone agree ??

I thought he had something about him.... until a couple of months ago......

borolad94;4241794

I thought he had something about him.... until a couple of months … I thought he had something about him.... until a couple of months ago......

Graeme Souness is available i think. Be careful what you wish for! :whistling:

Original Poster

peodude;4242115

Graeme Souness is available i think. Be careful what you wish for! … Graeme Souness is available i think. Be careful what you wish for! :whistling:

That's exactly who I want.... I've been wanting him since beginning of Dec.

borolad94;4242417

That's exactly who I want.... I've been wanting him since beginning of … That's exactly who I want.... I've been wanting him since beginning of Dec.

Oh god, your age and inexperience is really showing. Check out his managerial skills first, taking particular note of Liverpool around the time you were being born!

Original Poster

peodude;4242435

Oh god, your age and inexperience is really showing. Check out his … Oh god, your age and inexperience is really showing. Check out his managerial skills first, taking particular note of Liverpool around the time you were being born!

That was 14 years ago. I think he's a good manager...

Original Poster

peodude;4242485

Have a bit of homework … Have a bit of homework http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souness#Managerial_career

thats where i have just looked and read the first line of Liverpool and it didn't sound good. but still. he's a good realistic choice...

Original Poster

I have contenplated that we could get relagated, BUT NEVER said we are probably going to get relegated.

Until Now.......

Just sick and tired, southgate is not going to get sacked now until the end of the season!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR :x

Honestly cannot see Boro staying up - They seem to be struggling to score goals or even create chances - If its any consolation I can also see Newcastle being close to the drop - Tough run in (Sides at top at home and relegation rivals away).

If Southgate is sacked (which I dont think he will be) it will need to be now before international break as you are running out of games.

Good luck because I think that Gibson runs the club right.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?11
      2. Ditched Sky1113
      3. Tough Doggy Ball Recommendations, Please?914
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)56

See more discussions