Groups

When is best time to go florida, late june or late august?

Only time I can go. any help?

thank you

10 Comments

late june mate

late august is too muggy and start of hurracaine season

hope this helps

Original Poster

addyfisher;8114575

late august is too muggy and start of hurracaine seasonhope this helps

Did not really think about the weather, I was thinking about the crowds lol.

I did not think that there was not that many hurricaines in florida. Is ther? lol

Thank you

My friend went late aug/start of sept last year and said he didn't have to queue longer than 5 minutes at the parks if that helps...I'd say mid summer (june/july) would be busiest.

Original Poster

tkelo;8114626

My friend went late aug/start of sept last year and said he didn't have … My friend went late aug/start of sept last year and said he didn't have to queue longer than 5 minutes at the parks if that helps...

Argh. thank you. Thats what I wanted to know, thank you.

american schools start back in august so thats why it'd be best to go late august, their summer holidays are over.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8114660

But UK holidays so higher prices.

Just gonna book a late deal.:thumbsup:

I agree with June - September is hurricane season time!
    Been there, done that with Hurrican Floyd.

Banned

if i was you i would go late aug!!!
    i go every year and would always wait till after the summer hols are over!!
    the first couple of weeks in sptember are always a good time to go as weather is always great and ques are tine 5min wait maximum!!
    this is me talking from my own experience!!
    im going today to book my flights going to go in late october start of november so we can do christmas shopping over there and it will be cool enough for baby!!
    hope u have a great time!!
    if u need anymore info pm me!! il try my hardest to help!!
    x

I'd go late June - less schools on holidays and less chance of hurricanes. Very hot & muggy at both of these times - but June would defo be better IMO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542121
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions