Groups

When is Flight of the Conchords season 2 being aired in the UK?

Title says it all really.

All I can find is "April", but no specific date, anyone know anything more specific? (i'm hoping it hasn't already started!! SKY guide doesn't have it listed for this week anyway).

And before anyone says "just download it", i'd rather wait for it to be on the beeb, thanks!

7 Comments

Not until August I think mate

Original Poster

dale86uk;5143830

Not until August I think mate

Just seen on SKY guide that it starts this FRIDAY at 23.30 on BBC4 yay.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Babbabooey;5195434

Just seen on SKY guide that it starts this FRIDAY at 23.30 on BBC4 … Just seen on SKY guide that it starts this FRIDAY at 23.30 on BBC4 yay.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hehe - the first episode was on last night. I know because I watched it! Friday must be a repeat...

edit: and sorry to disappoint you further, but it was maybe the worst episode ever. :-(

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5195567

hehe - the first episode was on last night. I know because I watched it! … hehe - the first episode was on last night. I know because I watched it! Friday must be a repeat...

ah well, as long as it's on on Friday then I don't care if it's a repeat! Will have to set the season pass to do Tuesdays from next week just to be safe... shame you can't do that from the online SKY guide.

Babbabooey;5195581

ah well, as long as it's on on Friday then I don't care if it's a repeat! … ah well, as long as it's on on Friday then I don't care if it's a repeat! Will have to set the season pass to do Tuesdays from next week just to be safe... shame you can't do that from the online SKY guide.

Yep, and hopefully next week's episode finds them back on form. If it is as poor as last night's, I won't be watching any more. It really felt as if they had run out of ideas...

Original Poster

From what I can remember about the 1st season I think that was the same... very hit and miss, with some great episodes and some really bad ones. Still, they're only about 20 minutes long anyway so it's not like investing a whole evening in them.

Babbabooey;5195651

From what I can remember about the 1st season I think that was the … From what I can remember about the 1st season I think that was the same... very hit and miss, with some great episodes and some really bad ones. Still, they're only about 20 minutes long anyway so it's not like investing a whole evening in them.

Ah right, I only caught 2 episodes of Season 1 and thought they were both excellent. You've convinced me to stick with them :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions