Groups

WHEN IS "HAROLD AND KUMAR 2 - ESCAPE FROM GUANTANAMO BAY" UK RELEASE DATE

Banned
    when is the the release date for this film. after seen the trailers and harold and kumar 100s of times. i cant wait to watch this new film. when does it come out on cinema ?

15 Comments

damn i just saw the commercial on tv but didnt catch the release date i think i saw the number 30 from the corner of my eye

imdb (internet movie database)
    gives this info

Country Date
    Singapore 24 April 2008
    Canada 25 April 2008
    USA 25 April 2008
    Iceland 14 May 2008
    Philippines 14 May 2008
    Australia 7 August 2008

found here imdb.com/tit…nfo
    hope that helps

numptyj;2142984

imdb (internet movie database)gives this infoCountry … imdb (internet movie database)gives this infoCountry DateSingapore 24 April 2008 Canada 25 April 2008 USA 25 April 2008 Iceland 14 May 2008 Philippines 14 May 2008 Australia 7 August 2008 found here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481536/releaseinfohope that helps

yep;-) this would to helpful to people who wanted to see it and was flying out to said country

Original Poster Banned

lol. the trailer is awesome and im dying to watch it lol. need to know the uk release so can book premier seats at odeon cinema trafford centre

Moazam Baig - a reality on the inhumane american prison.

30th may according to cineworld!

the first one was fair funny :P

Original Poster Banned

spikeyjacko;2143670

30th may according to cineworld!

cheers. il look out for it

Original Poster Banned

Mclovin;2143690

the first one was fair funny :P

awesome film.

bets bit is where hes at the burger place and the guys randomly like yea..... the secret ingridient is semen..... ANIMAL SEMEN. gets me every time. gunna have to watch that tomoz :P

Took me a while, but I realised this movie really isn't that funny when your sober..

Original Poster Banned

tazxxx;2143902

Took me a while, but I realised this movie really isn't that funny when … Took me a while, but I realised this movie really isn't that funny when your sober..

lol..

Original Poster Banned

Mclovin;2143822

bets bit is where hes at the burger place and the guys randomly like … bets bit is where hes at the burger place and the guys randomly like yea..... the secret ingridient is semen..... ANIMAL SEMEN. gets me every time. gunna have to watch that tomoz :P

lol. not my fav part but decent part when he leaves the fone in the room and go without it, then he says they to far to back and get it. about 3 steps away lol

I've watched the new one and I have to say it's definately not as good as the first, full of plot holes and a cop out ending.:-(

watch it online at [url]www.ovguide.com[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions