When is the beat time to buy dyson cordless?

Posted 2nd Dec
Hi
I have dyson v 6 animal it’s packing up and out of warranty now
I wonder if I should get dyson v8 now or would it be cheaper in jan sales ?

Any advice is appreciated
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

18 Comments
Never.
sorry just my opinion

oh and this is not something I say lightly
we are talking his ancestors/DNA
Edited by: "Wongy110" 2nd Dec
Wongy11002/12/2019 22:20

Never. sorry just my opinion

What do you recommend in that case 😝
Those recent ebay deals seemed good to me
Is your warranty over?
When the dust reaches your knees
I'm currently using a vonhaus stick vacuum. It has crazy suction which is better than most dysons. But is about the same size as a kids toy vacuum. Less than £30.

Tbh if you have carpets I wouldn't recommend it as it's next to impossible to move about over them.
MonkeysUncle02/12/2019 22:58

I'm currently using a vonhaus stick vacuum. It has crazy suction which is …I'm currently using a vonhaus stick vacuum. It has crazy suction which is better than most dysons. But is about the same size as a kids toy vacuum. Less than £30.Tbh if you have carpets I wouldn't recommend it as it's next to impossible to move about over them.

Do they have it on amazon ? Cab try and it I don’t like it can always return
get a miele hoover. it is much more powerful than a dyson.
mutley102/12/2019 23:31

Which model ?
andrushka02/12/2019 23:31

Which model ?

we had the dyson bagless animal and it wasn't that powerful but it picked up dog hairs.

we have replaced it with a miele complete c2 powerline, which needs a bag. i find the miele is a lot more powerful, so much so that it sucks the carpet right out of the floor grips, even on a normal setting. i have to stamp on the carpet edges when the hoover has been round! it is also a lot lighter than the dyson.
Edited by: "mutley1" 2nd Dec
Never ! Mine kept stop spinning & had to keep re-triggering, (though still sucking ) despite new floor head, pole etc. never worked properly & was £350!
mutley102/12/2019 23:31

Has Miele taken over Hoover?
My Miele vacuum cleaner is great but wouldn’t want one if Hoover makes them now.
Edited by: "Oneday77" 3rd Dec
I always find 4am best time to buy dyson and 6am for hoover...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions