Groups

When is the best time to get the euro?

Does anyone know when will be the best time to exchange for euros?
    for hol in september?

& the cheapest way of doing it.

thankyou x

6 Comments

M & S usually hav ebest exchange rate , i would just watch the euro rate , it is very low at the mo , and with the situatuation withthe government i would wait and see what happens with brown tonight and watch the euro rise , also i have noticied when i go away i take about £100 in euros and rest in gbp , as the exchange rate is usually higher on holiday than here , as the guys abroad save our pounds and exchange them in the winter when the rate is higher

Original Poster

nikkit72;5431994

M & S usually hav ebest exchange rate , i would just watch the euro rate … M & S usually hav ebest exchange rate , i would just watch the euro rate , it is very low at the mo , and with the situatuation withthe government i would wait and see what happens with brown tonight and watch the euro rise , also i have noticied when i go away i take about £100 in euros and rest in gbp , as the exchange rate is usually higher on holiday than here , as the guys abroad save our pounds and exchange them in the winter when the rate is higher

thanks for the advice will take that on board, repped you xxx

Supermod

I used to ALWAYS use Marks but recently discovered that Travelex is a fair bit cheaper. Give it a try.
    [url]www.travelex.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

magicjay1986;5432032

I used to ALWAYS use Marks but recently discovered that Travelex is a … I used to ALWAYS use Marks but recently discovered that Travelex is a fair bit cheaper. Give it a try. [url]www.travelex.co.uk[/url]

will look thankyou xx

Open a Nationwide current account and just draw your cash out when you're over there. No ATM charge and you get a business rate which is always stronger than the tourist rate. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …271933
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764563
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459

See more discussions