When is the BIG quiz?

What time does it start???????
Can't wait, much better than watching that BB piffle

13 Comments

8pm and you have to register!!!!

Banned

Link to thread please?

this was the second thread but gives all the info...

Am gutted - I cant play, so GoDutchGo is gonna play for me instead .. he don't know yet thou!! lol

im sure i CAN'T play either as i'm not vey good at quizzes..will try though!! hope the questions aren't too tricky or technical!

damn! forgot about quiz....im going out for din dins! if the quiz is on around 9 im game?! meh next time i guess!

yellowsticker;2252171

Am gutted - I cant play, so GoDutchGo is gonna play for me instead .. … Am gutted - I cant play, so GoDutchGo is gonna play for me instead .. he don't know yet thou!! lol

Won't do you any good - he only wants the plastic packaging and I'm going to take him for a drive in return for the prize!!:whistling:

:roll:

chesso;2252297

Won't do you any good - he only wants the plastic packaging and I'm going … Won't do you any good - he only wants the plastic packaging and I'm going to take him for a drive in return for the prize!!:whistling:

oh yeah???! does he know ur taking him for a ride?!:roll:

yellowsticker;2252495

:roll:oh yeah???! does he know ur taking him for a ride?!:roll:

I thought that he had an adequate understanding of the deal.:whistling:

chesso;2252719

I thought that he had an adequate understanding of the deal.:whistling:

hmmm.... adequate?! lol

yellowsticker;2252171

Am gutted - I cant play, so GoDutchGo is gonna play for me instead .. … Am gutted - I cant play, so GoDutchGo is gonna play for me instead .. he don't know yet thou!! lol

Nice of you to ask yellow :lol:

I'll give you then pastic if I win

yellowsticker;2252495

:roll:oh yeah???! does he know ur taking him for a ride?!:roll:

Who's taking who for a ride ..or... Is it yellow making promises or chesso ? :lol: :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2034
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions