When it`s OK to be Homophobic&Racist

Found 13th Feb
mirror.co.uk/new…878
Jeremy Corbyn condemns Labour MP's racist and homophobic remarks - but he won't be suspended Hugh Gaffney made the comments at a Burns Night event - but he won't be suspended from the party.
Jeremy Corbyn has condemned racist and homophobic remarks made by a Labour MP, saying they were "completely wrong."
But he said Hugh Gaffney, who used the words "bent" and "chinky" while performing poetry at a Burns Night event, won't be suspended from the party.
Mr Corbyn said: "He has apologised for what he has said and has been reprimanded for that.
"He is undertaking the appropriate equality and diversity training and indeed he has met and talked to people in the Chinese community and is meeting other communities as well.
"What he said is completely wrong, of course, but he has recognised and understood that and apologised and that's what we've done."

So that`s okay.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
A Burns Night - lots of whisky - drunk much?
No excuse, of course, but drunkards do tend to talk crap.

Then again, most politicians don't need a drink to talk crap.
Segata-Sanshiro46 m ago

Still its kinda funny the house in Liverpool hitler stayed at with …Still its kinda funny the house in Liverpool hitler stayed at with relatives in his youth to duck out of national service in Austria got flattened by bombs in WW2.

Is this the house in Liverpool?

33252239-n4pQR.jpg
104 Comments
Well an apology is a lot more then anyone ever got out of Boris Johnson
A Burns Night - lots of whisky - drunk much?
No excuse, of course, but drunkards do tend to talk crap.

Then again, most politicians don't need a drink to talk crap.
He made a huge gaffe
What he said is completely wrong, of course, but he has recognised and understood that and apologised and that's what we've done."

So if we find a sorry note from Hitler I guess Jezza will let him off too.
tryn2help13 m ago

A Burns Night - lots of whisky - drunk much?No excuse, of course, but …A Burns Night - lots of whisky - drunk much?No excuse, of course, but drunkards do tend to talk crap.Then again, most politicians don't need a drink to talk crap.

Drink is no excuse at all.

As for politicians talking crap I agree on that one, but isn`t it lucky they get their drink at such good prices to ease the flow of crap they spout.
Graham19796 m ago

What he said is completely wrong, of course, but he has recognised and …What he said is completely wrong, of course, but he has recognised and understood that and apologised and that's what we've done."So if we find a sorry note from Hitler I guess Jezza will let him off too.

Only if he agrees to attend the correct courses to amend his attitudes.

Anyone seen a deal on a ouija board?
Bantz
Graham19795 h, 15 m ago

What he said is completely wrong, of course, but he has recognised and …What he said is completely wrong, of course, but he has recognised and understood that and apologised and that's what we've done."So if we find a sorry note from Hitler I guess Jezza will let him off too.

Not clear whose side Jeremy would have been on... probably would have pushed for more peace talks as Hitler arrived at our shores. He's a total pillock...I'm sure people will continue to vote Labour because they believe in their magical economics but it does astound me.
davewave1 h, 13 m ago

Not clear whose side Jeremy would have been on... probably would have …Not clear whose side Jeremy would have been on... probably would have pushed for more peace talks as Hitler arrived at our shores. He's a total pillock...I'm sure people will continue to vote Labour because they believe in their magical economics but it does astound me.

What's stranger is that the young and ignorant seem to be under the belief that Corbin is a REMAINER.
I think to the right audience its probably fine to say whatever you want.
It appears a bit of racism is still alright. Just ask the Bbc. Room 101 broadcast last week.
groenleader9 m ago

What's stranger is that the young and ignorant seem to be under the belief …What's stranger is that the young and ignorant seem to be under the belief that Corbin is a REMAINER.

Well luckily young and ignorant is a tiny subset of people.
The incompetence of Corbyn and his leadership team is quite astounding. At a time when we need strong opposition we get this shambles.

Bring back Blair
deleted1431257
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals57 m ago

The incompetence of Corbyn and his leadership team is quite astounding. At …The incompetence of Corbyn and his leadership team is quite astounding. At a time when we need strong opposition we get this shambles.Bring back Blair

“Bring back Blair”

Hahahaha you seriously want that warmonger back to lead Labour?
davewave3 h, 4 m ago

Not clear whose side Jeremy would have been on... probably would have …Not clear whose side Jeremy would have been on... probably would have pushed for more peace talks as Hitler arrived at our shores. He's a total pillock...I'm sure people will continue to vote Labour because they believe in their magical economics but it does astound me.

Well the Americans loved Hitler and you think we should have closer ties with them then Europe, so what does that say about you?. Still its kinda funny the house in Liverpool hitler stayed at with relatives in his youth to duck out of national service in Austria got flattened by bombs in WW2.
Segata-Sanshiro3 m ago

Well the Americans loved Hitler

Do you have anything to back that up?
Segata-Sanshiro4 m ago

Well the Americans loved Hitler and you think we should have closer ties …Well the Americans loved Hitler and you think we should have closer ties with them then Europe, so what does that say about you?. Still its kinda funny the house in Liverpool hitler stayed at with relatives in his youth to duck out of national service in Austria got flattened by bombs in WW2.

Saying the Americans loved Hitler is bizarre and incorrect.
hass1237 m ago

“Bring back Blair” Hahahaha you seriously want that warmonger back to lead …“Bring back Blair” Hahahaha you seriously want that warmonger back to lead Labour?

Yes, or at least someone with his politics and charisma. The single greatest politician of his era. A real shame that his time and Obama's didn't overlap. Instead we have Trump and May now.
groenleader1 h, 54 m ago

What's stranger is that the young and ignorant seem to be under the belief …What's stranger is that the young and ignorant seem to be under the belief that Corbin is a REMAINER.

Its only strange if you can't differentiate between personal opinion and understanding of what is best for the country at this time. As corbyn has stated many times, you don't have to liar about your core beliefs you know, just understand that what you think and what is best are not the same thing
"...indeed he has met and talked to people in the Chinese community and is meeting other communities as well."

They've made him sound like an alien who's just arrived on planet earth and needs to be introduced to everyone
Edited by: "fps_d0minat0r" 13th Feb
CoeK7 m ago

Do you have anything to back that up?

You must be trolling, you are well aware that he was time magazine man of the year, they praised him to high heaven over his leadership over Germany, there was a large facist movement in America, the Russians clocked him and what he was upto from the start, the Americans seemingly didnt
Segata-Sanshiro2 m ago

You must be trolling, you are well aware that he was time magazine man of …You must be trolling, you are well aware that he was time magazine man of the year, they praised him to high heaven over his leadership over Germany, there was a large facist movement in America, the Russians clocked him and what he was upto from the start, the Americans seemingly didnt

What has being Time magazine man of the year got to do with american attitudes toward hitler?
Segata-Sanshiro7 m ago

You must be trolling, you are well aware that he was time magazine man of …You must be trolling, you are well aware that he was time magazine man of the year, they praised him to high heaven over his leadership over Germany, there was a large facist movement in America, the Russians clocked him and what he was upto from the start, the Americans seemingly didnt

Time's person of the year is not about reverence. You've completely misunderstood it.

To suggest that Americans loved Hitler is incorrect in the extreme.
deleted265520
The responsible MP should have been expelled from the party.
Poor shout by Jeremy.
OllieSt14 m ago

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact

Apparently the only source you need for what you say on here is memes and facebook.
DT8913th Feb

The responsible MP should have been expelled from the party.Poor shout by …The responsible MP should have been expelled from the party.Poor shout by Jeremy.

Would be interesting to see whether the Moderation team on here would see the use of 'chinky' and / or 'bent' as cause for expulsion.

* Words used purely for purposes of establishing the question of course. Not my vocabulary.
Segata-Sanshiro46 m ago

Still its kinda funny the house in Liverpool hitler stayed at with …Still its kinda funny the house in Liverpool hitler stayed at with relatives in his youth to duck out of national service in Austria got flattened by bombs in WW2.

Is this the house in Liverpool?

33252239-n4pQR.jpg
OllieSt22 m ago

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact

Keep your enemies closer, starlin thuoght they'd invade Russia
Segata-Sanshiro7 m ago

Keep your enemies closer, starlin thuoght they'd invade Russia

No the pact was the division of Northern and Eastern Europe into German and Soviet spheres.
Oh dear did somebody’s poor little feelings get hurt yet again by a couple of words? I’m guessing there weren’t enough layers of cotton wool wrapped around them.
OllieSt5 m ago

No the pact was the division of Northern and Eastern Europe into German …No the pact was the division of Northern and Eastern Europe into German and Soviet spheres.

telegraph.co.uk/new…tml

Tactics, it takes a dictator to spot a dictator, its clearly attempted self preservation.
Saturn31 m ago

Would be interesting to see whether the Moderation team on here would see …Would be interesting to see whether the Moderation team on here would see the use of 'chinky' and / or 'bent' as cause for expulsion.* Words used purely for purposes of establishing the question of course. Not my vocabulary.

He will learn very fast when planning for trade visits to China.
With a bit of poetry skills, he may have words to name the English and Scottish before his Chinese audience after a few moutai.

He may say bottoms up , not, to moutai on his visits to the Chinese.
"He is undertaking the appropriate equality and diversity training and indeed he has met and talked to people in the Chinese community and is meeting other communities as well.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals2 h, 17 m ago

The incompetence of Corbyn and his leadership team is quite astounding. At …The incompetence of Corbyn and his leadership team is quite astounding. At a time when we need strong opposition we get this shambles.Bring back Blair

Yeah we didn't kill all the babies in Iraq
Graham19798 m ago

Yeah we didn't kill all the babies in Iraq

I'm not sure if you're espousing killing more. With you it's hard to tell.

But the man's legacy does not begin and end with Iraq and Afghanistan.
Segata-Sanshiro27 m ago

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-fascism-nazis-hitler-0170816-story.htmlhttp://time.com/4703586/nazis-america-race-law/

You've quickly googled some articles to support your faulty premise. The fact is that America is a wildly diverse nation so to suggest that they sorted the Nazis is factually incorrect to the point of absurdity.

You also completely misunderstood the basic premise of Time magazine's man of the year award.
Segata-Sanshiro24 m ago

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3223834/Stalin-planned-to-send-a-million-troops-to-stop-Hitler-if-Britain-and-France-agreed-pact.htmlTactics, it takes a dictator to spot a dictator, its clearly attempted self preservation.

If you say so. The carving up of Poland and carting off the population to hard labour or a worse fate was self preservation . I learn something every day on HUKD
Edited by: "OllieSt" 13th Feb
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals13 m ago

I'm not sure if you're espousing killing more. With you it's hard to …I'm not sure if you're espousing killing more. With you it's hard to tell.But the man's legacy does not begin and end with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Yes it does, because that was more then enough of that phony.
OllieSt13 m ago

If you say so. The carving up of Poland and carting off the population to …If you say so. The carving up of Poland and carting off the population to hard labour or a worse fate was self preservation . I learn something every day on HUKD

I don't understand unless you think to be enemies, you need to have one side doing good deeds and the other doing bad or a significantly different ideology. All you need is to be considered a threat to the leadership
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants