When most cars are auto driving, what will 'drivers' do instead of driving?

Posted 2nd Nov
Play games, watch films.. What would you do?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Same as Audi drivers do now. Play on my phone, drink coffee and generally don't bother with anybody else on the road!
Sleeping and not paying for hotels, as I travel for my job I can just sleep from one location to the next. No more poor travel lodge rooms.
GAVINLEWISHUKD02/11/2019 23:08

Same as Audi drivers do now. Play on my phone, drink coffee and generally …Same as Audi drivers do now. Play on my phone, drink coffee and generally don't bother with anybody else on the road!

Imagine those poor BMW engineers that fitted indicators in the vehicles.

The workers have all been redundant for years.
i'd sleep
16 Comments
Same as Audi drivers do now. Play on my phone, drink coffee and generally don't bother with anybody else on the road!
They'll spend even more time looking at their phones and not paying attention than they do now.
Edited by: "Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell" 2nd Nov
GAVINLEWISHUKD02/11/2019 23:08

Same as Audi drivers do now. Play on my phone, drink coffee and generally …Same as Audi drivers do now. Play on my phone, drink coffee and generally don't bother with anybody else on the road!

Imagine those poor BMW engineers that fitted indicators in the vehicles.

The workers have all been redundant for years.
A real driver would unplug the fuse to disable auto.

It annoys me you can't manually override abs anymore. That's what the emergency stop was on the driving test, you brake really hard but never let it lock up by feeling feedback on the pedal.
i'd sleep
Ogle the ladies on the first warm week in may.
Pick their 👃 .
Sleeping and not paying for hotels, as I travel for my job I can just sleep from one location to the next. No more poor travel lodge rooms.
I'd cower underground and jack off over a polaroid of my superior officer's dead mum.

38889148-MUQ0h.jpg
I'll rummage through bargains on HUKD!!
Rubisco03/11/2019 00:17

I'd cower underground and jack off over a polaroid of my superior …I'd cower underground and jack off over a polaroid of my superior officer's dead mum.[Image]

I love the terminator franchise but I'll never get that aspect of the story.
You’ll be able to shorten your work day as you’ll be able to work in the car, I have over an hour commute each way so that’ll take two hours off my working day as I’ll be able to work in the car, have meetings etc.

Once cars are all auto driving speed limits can increase massively on motorways resulting in shorter journeys across the country.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 3rd Nov
mogsog02/11/2019 23:58

Sleeping and not paying for hotels, as I travel for my job I can just …Sleeping and not paying for hotels, as I travel for my job I can just sleep from one location to the next. No more poor travel lodge rooms.

You’ll just have to pay to shower somewhere travelshower, showers and a warm towels from £9.99
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 3rd Nov
I'll imagine the nanny state will make sure you can't sleep whilst in autodrive
Norseg03/11/2019 16:46

I'll imagine the nanny state will make sure you can't sleep whilst in …I'll imagine the nanny state will make sure you can't sleep whilst in autodrive

Probably insurers will somehow prevent it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants